[mac4theblind] Re: Really really strange problem with friend's device

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:53:08 -0400

Then get him to check the sounds in setting he more than likely has turn
down the sounds somehow. If this is turn up and the mute switch has not been
push down partly or all the way down. Check it out and push it all the way
down and then pull it back up. If all this fells then a restore is in the
making.

Sign,
Bubba