[mac4theblind] Re: Problems in the Mac app store

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:08:45 -0400

    OK, in theory, when you purchase an app, it first shows up in the Dock.
You will find it there and it should first show a download progress indicator
and then have an install option.  It should, after the download, end up in your
applications folder.

     From experience, the "buy" button should be unavailable after you buy an
app.  You cana check your purchase history to see if it shows up there.  I'm
not sure, if it is not seeming to download, why you can't select the purchase
option.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT