[mac4theblind] Problems in the Mac app store

  • From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:46:13 -0400

Hi all, I am having a problem trying to use the App Store on my Mac.
What I do is go into the Finder and from the Apple menu I select App
Store. When it opens I search for a program with COMMAND F. In the HTML
section it will say "Buy xxx". I press VO SPACE on that and I get a
dialog asking me to enter my password and verify my billing info. I
enter my password and VO RIGHT ARROW to the billing info button which is
the default button. I then press VO SPACE to activate that button.
Instead of continuing on it just dumps me back in the HTML content
focused on the "Buy xxx" link. A similar thing happens when I try to
download a free app. What am I doing wrong? Any help is greatly
appreciated.
Thanks
Frank Ventura