[mac4theblind] Re: Off topic: a question out of curiosity

  • From: Edward Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 19:59:53 +0000

just a restorer. I left the IT game alone at last, though I share my technical
skills with users on here who benefit from my background. I still have most of
my joinery gear here but the rest of it is precision engine tools, etc.

to be really honest, It's part of my personal insecurities. Because I've not
had the chance of what you call a "full time employed job" I've got on with
life and stuck myself into what I love and what I know is possible. until the
day I take the plunge and work for apple full time, I'll stick to what I love.
OK it doesn't make much money, but I live with my folks as well because I care
for my mum. so that's how it is.

I fell out of love with the whole IT spectrum  because of windows and hardware
crap, though I can do all things mac related without issues. it's just the old
thing as it always is, trying to find work that pays well enough.

that's the honest bit of it and if anyone thinks differently of me for that,
sorry to be of disappointment value. lol

lew

Edward Redfern
Vintage Mower Restorer.
E-Mail: Edwardredfern@xxxxxxx
Twitter: redfernmowers
Website: http://redfernvintagemowers.wordpress.com
Breathing life back in to old equipment, one day at a time.

Want to recycle your old lawnmower and make a difference? Get in touch for more
information.