[mac4theblind] Re: New to MAC!

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 04:36:58 -0500

Hi, cannot answer your question as I have not a mac myself yet but I might
have some links that will make things a little better for you and will post
them hear for you to listen to. They are mostly podcast and are done by a
very good Mac user and does very good podcast his name is Mike Arrigo and
you will find his stuff very helpful even though some of it is very old It
think the basic is still the same. HTH and enjoy that Mac!

http://www.blindcooltech.com/index.html

The above link is to BCT site ( Blind Cool Tech ) site and you can navigate
this by headings and just look for Mac demos by Mike Arrigo . There is
others done by other as well and these might be helpful as well. Also if you
have I blink radio app on a IOS device this would have lots of tutorial on
the mac as well as podcast the link to this app is below.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iblink-radio/id332027117?mt=8

The next link is very helpful on all kind of things .

http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx