[mac4theblind] Re: Is it possible to turn off auto fill in Safari's address bar? If so how can I do it?

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:15:44 -0500

    You can turn off auto filling in Safari preferences.  VO space on the Auto
Fill button or, if you can't initially find it, navigate to the toolbar and
interact with the toolbar.  Once you VO space on auto fill, just tab and
uncheck what you don't want to be automatically filled in.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT