[mac4theblind] Re: Intro and first question

  • From: "Jean Menzies" <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:51:51 -0700

Hello John,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. After listening to Mike's presentation of
the numpad commander, I was also thinking that a numpad would be a good
thing. Thanks for your opinion on that. Am I right in thinking that there is
no numpad on any of the Macbooks, especially the Macbook pro? I'm assuming
the laptops don't have a numpad per se.

Jean