[mac4theblind] Re: IOS 5.1: I am hating! what I'm seeing!

  • From: "Catnip" <ajokitty@xxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 13:41:00 -0700

So is this something that will also affect the new I pad?  I'm THINKING about
getting one.  Just can't decide if I can justify it.

Do any of you know anything more about the new I pad than what we've heard?
Something about much higher priced ones that have satelite access.  I don't
quite understand this as there is no PHONE involved with the I pad so why would
it need satellite access?

Also I heard SIRI is on the new one.  Does anyone know if this is for the basic
new I pad or only those more expensive models?

Thanks.

People who hate cats will come back as mice!