[mac4theblind] Re: IOS 5.1: I am hating! what I'm seeing!

  • From: Justin Harford <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 10:08:44 -0800

I don't know about the update but I can say that since IOS 5, I have noticed
lots of freezing and crashing of the spring board. I used to think it was
because of the jailbreak back when I used my iPhone 3gs, but my mom had the
same problems, actually probably they are worse, on her iPhone 4 and when I got
my iPhone 4s, I had lots of crash issues just like on my Jailbroken iPhone,
though I was using the factory configuration.

I jailbroke my 4s and it works just like the day we bought it, crashy and
unstable, with the exception that now it has much more functionality. I'm
waiting for a JB version of the new i os before I update. Honestly … what's the
rush. lol

Justin