[mac4theblind] I feel like a total dumb nut for asking this, but...

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 15:28:10 -0500

I'm trying out Google Chrome Canary. I absolutely love! what I am seeing so far! Not a half bad little browser!

What I however do wonder are two things.

I was chatting on Twitter with a really nice lady, some of you may know her... Deb Lewis... Anyway, she'd suggested I go to the chrome store and get the Chromevox exstention.

I'll admit that I've only been using chrome Canary for maybe a matter of 5 minutes, so it's probably here and I just don't yet see it, but my question is, be it an option in the menu bar, or a u r l I gotta go to, either way, how do I get to the Chrome store?

Secondly, here's where I feel really stupid for asking. Call my vocabulary not as good as it should probably be, but there is an option under the Chrome menu in the menu bar that says new incognito page.

When we say something is quote: incognito, what does that word exactly mean? I keep hearing it every now and then, but I've never quite understood. Like if someone says to me, you'll be incognito...

Is that another way of saying unknown? Like a private web browsing session in this context?

Chris.