[mac4theblind] Re: How to download a podcast instead of it playing in Safari?

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:45:14 +0000

Hi John and David, many thanks for your suggestion. It works successfully.

I have two questions though.

1. It might sound dun but what is the actual name of this command and where did
you both manage to find it because I couldn't find it anywhere and if I hadn't
asked I would of not even known that this command was around.

2. John you said that this would often download a file. In the event that it
never worked for a download are there any other ways of performing the same
action?

Thanks

Daniel