[mac4theblind] How to download a podcast instead of it playing in Safari?

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 17:04:20 +0000

Hi all, subject says it all for example if I was on the website
www.blindcooltech.com and I wanted go to the podcast Ma Democ 14 or any for
that matter. Doing VO and space opens it and plays it in Safari however, I want
to actually learn how to download a file rather than playing it on the
internet. I have tried VO Shift M to open the context menu on the link to
download it and have found the option save as webpage but upon opening that
menu the file extension says web archive so I am obviously missing something
here.

If anyone can tell me how to do this it will be appreciated! I bet its one of
those things where once you done it once you then think, "now why wasn't that
obvious" LOL!

Thanks