[mac4theblind] Re: How do I do what's listed in the link?

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 15:25:43 -0400

I've checked my purchased in the iTunes store, and it seems that the hide
button is, well, hidden.

On Jul 8, 2012, at 6:48 PM, David Hilbert Poehlman wrote:

I used the item chooser and the only thing I found that I didn't find before
was the download all button which I was happy to find.

On Jul 8, 2012, at 4:20 PM, Deb Lewis wrote:

HIde is the far right column. It definitely still works.

Marcy
marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx