[mac4theblind] Re: FW: I note

  • From: Justin Harford <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:24:48 -0400

I agree with you on that point. Someone should write to both looktell and
EyeNote to suggest the incorperation of these features.

I think it would be particularly reasonable with looktell to expect that it
encorperates the features of the free EyeNote, given that we are paying for it,
and I don't reckon that adding the vibrating output would be as difficult as
the challenge with which EyeNote is confronted, that of making the camera able
to recognize bills in real time.

Justin