[mac4theblind] Re: AT&T Is Trying To Cheat iPhone 4S Buyers Out Of Unlimited Data Plans, Here's How To Keep Yours

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 00:36:54 -0400

I also know for a fact that on the page if you are upgrading, you can get the
unlimited plan if you already have it.  There were some issues with it
displaying right on computers but if you do it through the device, it
deffinitely works.

On Oct 12, 2011, at 12:32 AM, Paul Henrichsen wrote:

From what I hear, this isn't true at all. My daughter just upgraded to a 4S and
her unlimited data plan is still in effect.
I don't think that AT&T are any more thieves or scoundrels any more than are
verizon or anhy other company. They are all in it to make money, not to please
you.
AT&T is the only company, by the way, that has roll over minutes and that
allows you to call any other mobile phone for free.
I don't see verizon doing that.
I think that before you make such blanket statements, you had better do your
research first.

On Oct 7, 2011, at 10:11 AM, Sarah Alawami wrote:

> Why am i not surprised. At&t are thieves and scoundrals. Oh wait all phone
> companies are when this iphone comes in to play.
>
> http://cultm.ac/qxCRLF

with his
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
reducing technology's disabilities