[mac4theblind] Re: AT&T Is Trying To Cheat iPhone 4S Buyers Out Of Unlimited Data Plans, Here's How To Keep Yours

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 08:12:08 -0700

Oh contrare. at7t are out to scam you jut like toher companies. and to get that
unlimited mobal plan? You have to buy an unlimited texting plan as well. and
according to the update the website is a bit deciving so just buy it from apple
 and if you can use bill me later if you cannot pay it in full righ taway.

Take care all.