MAASE Announcement Summer Institute Planning

  • From: Tony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:22:06 -0700

Dear MAASE members,

I hope you're all having a good start to your school year!  I know it's a busy
time.

Believe it or not, we are planning for the 2009 ( yes, "09" ) Summer Institute
and we need your input on dates because it affects our location options.  Now
that school starts after Labor Day we're thinking that it may be OK to have the
Summer Institute during the second week of August, as there will still be three
(3)  complete weeks between Summer Institute and the start of school.  So, for
example, the 2009 conference would be held on August 9, 10, 11, & 12.

I need to hear from those of you that would absolutely object, or be unable to
attend, if it was held the second week of August.  Please don't reply to this
listserv message.  You must use <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>.

Thanks folks!

- Tony

Anthony S. Thaxton, Ph.D.
MAASE Executive Director
4769 Crestridge Court
Holland, Mi 49423
616-283-0597
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx

You have received this message as a member of the MAASE Announcement List.
If you would no longer like to receive these announcements, please send your
request to: kbconsult@xxxxxxxxxx