[m-w] Re: FW: 1439 Wakefield

  • From: Kathi Pieper <kathi.pieper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 07:56:00 -0600

Good Morning!  I was just wondering what the status is on this whole
rental situation. Has any decision been made on whether or not Dan and
Katrina are renting or are we waiting until a decision is made on
selling?  I think I remember hearing that Dan and Mike had an
appointment to talk with an attorney, but have not heard what came out
of that discussion.

I have plenty here to keep me occupied, but thought I would throw the
question out to see what the latest is that is going on with all that
stuff.

Thanks

kathi