[m-w] Re: FW: 1439 Wakefield

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:04:31 -0500

Mike and I had a lunch with lawyers.
I was unable to attend, I was trying to get over my annual upper respiratory infection.
Mike went, but I don't know what came from it.
I am feeling almost back to normal, after 4 doctor visits and 2 courses of antibiotics.

On Apr 16, 2009, at 8:56 AM, Kathi Pieper wrote:

Good Morning!  I was just wondering what the status is on this whole
rental situation. Has any decision been made on whether or not Dan and
Katrina are renting or are we waiting until a decision is made on
selling?  I think I remember hearing that Dan and Mike had an
appointment to talk with an attorney, but have not heard what came out
of that discussion.

I have plenty here to keep me occupied, but thought I would throw the
question out to see what the latest is that is going on with all that
stuff.

Thanks

kathi

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Michael R. Martin
<drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is what I have to offer.

Michael R. Martin

________________________________
From: daviddunfordrealtor@xxxxxxxxx
To: drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: lamartin@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 1439 Wakefield
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:34:51 -0700

Michael,

When I look at rental properties in Oak Forest in 77018, I find 13
properties ranging from $1,000 - $1,650.

When I look at just 3 bedroom houses, I find 6 properties ranging from
$1,000 - $1,600.

When I narrow the search to 3 bedrooms with the approximate square footage I get 2 properties. One is at $1,095 and the other is at $1,600. The one at
$1,600 has granite counter tops and upgrades.

I would suggest some where between $1,000 - $1,200 a month. That is over
course with out seeing the property and the competition.

Let me know what else I can do.

David Dunford
Keller Williams Realty
Cell: 713-202-1380
Fax: 832-644-3538
daviddunfordrealtor@xxxxxxxxx
www.har.com/daviddunford

From: daviddunfordrealtor@xxxxxxxxx
To: drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: lamartin@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 1439 Wakefield
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:47:53 -0700
Michael,

I apologize for taking so long to get this done.

I hope the information is helpful.

I have done two graphs for you. One is a year over view back to 2003. The
second is by quarters for 2008 and the first two months of 2009.

Without seeing the house and the surrounding houses I can not make a fare
judgment but this is what I can gather from the figures.

Current listing in Oak Forest with houses that are comparable to 1439
Wakefield are on the average $147 a square foot. Sales over the past put
the average price per square foot at about $130.
That would put the house valued at $196,560 - $222,264. If it has granite
counter tops and other upgrades it would be worth more.

It is hard to make these price comparisons without looking at the property
and without looking at the competition.

Let me know how I can help.

David Dunford
Keller Williams Realty
Cell: 713-202-1380
Fax: 832-644-3538
daviddunfordrealtor@xxxxxxxxx
www.har.com/daviddunford
If you do not wish to receive future emails, please click the link to
Unsubscribe: Unsubscribe.

See how.