Re: beginner projects

  • From: Luke Gorrie <luke@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 05:47:46 +0200

Hi Demetrios,

On 13 August 2015 at 03:43, Demetrios Obenour <demetriobenour@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am wondering if there is any way that someone who doesn't have much
experience can help with LuaJIT.

This week I have been writing down and working on some LuaJIT extensions
that are self-contained tasks:
https://github.com/SnabbCo/luajit/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue

You are welcome to help with those if you like e.g. #7 to support
compressing bytecode.

This is an application-specific development branch of LuaJIT that I am
maintaining. I will try to make it easy for other LuaJIT maintainers to
merge these changes into their repositories if they are interested e.g. the
CloudFlare repo when that comes online. More on that here:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/snabb-devel/CgZEDWfIyo8/t_Q5WdsZCgAJ

Cheers,
-Luke