Re: Stack trace on SIGSEGV?

  • From: Coda Highland <chighland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 08:31:21 -0700

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:50 AM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Cosmin Apreutesei
> <cosmin.apreutesei@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Dunno about vim, but if what you refer to is something like "indent
>> the line with tabs, but inside the line with spaces",
>
> Not quite - it's this strange practice of using four spaces to do one
> indent, and then a tab for the second indent, four spaces plus tab for
> the third, and so on.
>
> An odd compromise between two pointless religions.
>
> steve d.

This is why I have :set expandtab in my vimrc. :P

Three spaces is unusual but I see no reason why it should be
proscribed against. (I actually use a single space in a couple of
projects, although those projects are being developed on a system with
a fairly narrow screen and a painfully wide font that I can't change.)

/s/ Adam