Re: FFI, cURL and function callback

  • From: Dan Eloff <dan.eloff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:52:09 -0500

I think in cases of conflict with ljsyscall, the easiest solution is rename
the conflicting symbols. To my understanding anyway, if you need to declare
an OpenSSL timeval struct, then rename it to ssl_timeval or some such. With
C the type names aren't mangled into the symbols so it should work fine.