Beta 10 Last call

  • From: William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 15:05:06 +0000

I've been pretty happy with Beta 9.  Only one thing in FFI that I'm looking
for.  "const char **", won't necessarily accept something that is "char **",
but that's  a minor nit easily fixed in my declarations. I guess I'm at a point
in using LuaJIT that my knowledge and requirements do not exceed what it is
currently capable of, so I'm very happy with the way things are. I am looking
forward to the roadmap, and the sponsorship opportunities. The only request I'd
have for future versions is an across the board implementation of
interlockexchange. LuaJIT has literally changed my opinion and usage of Lua.
Without LuaJIT in particular, Lua would be no better than JavaScript for me. --
William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.

http://blog.nanotechstyles.com
http://www.thingiverse.com/WilliamAAdams
https://github.com/Wiladams