[lrs] Hey All

  • From: Andrew Cantino <cantino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRS <lrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:41:24 -0500

Hey everyone.  Your friendly neighborhood code-slave here with a current
Absurdly Cool update.  (Check it!  We're the Absurdly Cool Development
Team!)

AC Update:
* Host found.  My ISP will host for only $10 per month.  I'm going for it
when we're ready.  Anyone wanta provide capital investment? ;)
* The AC Perl engine is coming along nicely.  For those of you with existing
access codes, your accounts have been temporarily disabled while development
continues.
* Security question:  I'm making this as secure as I can, but the admin
system is inherently less secure.  I guess we assume no future admin will
attempt to hack it (I KNOW you guys won't.)

What's happening with designs?  I like both of the ones that I've seen.
Perhaps Adrian's slightly more (nothing personal Dave.)

Andrew
--
Andrew Cantino
cantino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx