[lpgma-board] Fwd: LPGMA mailing address

  • From: Thomas Belsan <tbelsan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 15:46:07 -0700

Thomas Belsan

Sent from my tbelsan account

Begin forwarded message:

From: Walter Fisher <walterf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: February 2, 2015 at 15:40:41 MST
To: tbelsan@xxxxxxx
Subject: LPGMA mailing address

Hi Tom and Ruth,
I'm having a terrible time writing nasty notes to LPGMA as all of them
come back as un-deliverable.
The LPGMA Request/Concern Form has the address of P.O. Box 870 at 2550
S. Ellsworth Rd at the top for submitting the form. THATS NO GOOD!!!!
Then I was informed that Box 666 was the correct box to send stuff to
and the P.O. sent a letter back after a month saying that it was a bad
address and un-deliverable. Could be the mess we have with P.O.
carriers right now or there is an auto reject notice in the mailbox
that tells the carrier to take the back to the post office.
All is well as I bypassed you guys and went right to the "lower mgmt"
where I got the run around, but at least they made me feel better
about being rejected.
HAPPY NEW YOU GUYS!!
Walter