[lpgma-board] FW: Preaching Event ( By Pastor - Myron ) next Sunday

  • From: Bill Kate Shumate <wkshu5071@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lpgma board <lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, kerin macwilliams <kmacwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 13:51:52 -0700

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 21:41:22 -0500
From: "" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"ripsbpmail@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
To: acoulter5@xxxxxxx; jdaniel@xxxxxxxxx; gewerner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
dav.hansen@xxxxxxxxx; fherring4@xxxxxxx; indentinc@xxxxxxx; WKShu5071@xxxxxxx;
les4jan@xxxxxxx; sroberson47@xxxxxxx; rpriola@xxxxxxx; smorgan107@xxxxxxx;
pwerner25@xxxxxxx; bnbrunson@xxxxxxx
Subject: Preaching Event ( By Pastor - Myron ) next Sunday

FYI - Rip

For any of you that may not have had the pleasure of attending one of Myron's
Services - this is the gentleman that many of us recommended to be (our) LPG
Chapel Minister. It seems that Rose and Nancy feel that their personal wishes
outweigh that of a hundred or more residents. (sour grapes - you bet). At last
word, neither Nancy or Rose want a Chapel here at all, regardless of need. If
they are "forced" to start a Chapel, its rumored that they demand the Minister
be of the Baptist faith and that they be in charge of choosing everyone
associated with the Chapel (choir, committees, etc. etc.). These strange
"Management Mandates" are NOT the norm at any of the other local Retirement
Resort Communities (Las Palmas included) that we have contacted and
communicated with, in regard to "Chapel Services", to date.

If I am wrong in what I understand to be the current status of affairs, I
apologize. Historically, the ongoing lack of information forthcoming from
Management over the past six month period, can and does, lead to
misunderstandings among the Residents. In my opinion, the easy road being taken
by our "management" toward our Chapel, is not the best one for those Residents
that need an easily assessable Religious Service on site.