[lpgma-board] FW: Items from last meeting

  • From: WILLIAM SHUMATE <wkshu5071@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lpgma board <lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 13:56:20 -0700

received from Todd regarding our concerns

Subject: Re: Items from last meeting
From: tlutz.thesman@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 16:19:07 -0400
To: wkshu5071@xxxxxxx

Kate,
Yes i plan on addressing the road when we do our seal coating project currently
slated for October. If the street needs to be addressed sooner than we can look
to move things up sooner yes we are going to do\ a air water station once i get
chance to figure out the where and logistics (I'm in florida this week and nm
part of next).
Todd

Sent from my iPad
On Mar 11, 2014, at 3:22 PM, WILLIAM SHUMATE <wkshu5071@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Todd,
We are going to have our general meeting tomorrow evening & I was wondering if
you have any comments on the letter from the resident on Cyprus regarding the
condition of the road & if there is going to be an air pump station down on
Juniper Hills.  I left the letter & a note with Paul last month.  If you can,
give me any info for tomorrows meeting.  Since we don't have many complaints
(Hooray) our meetings with residents are short & sweet!!!

Have a great day,
Kate