[lpgma-board] new change for board meetings

  • From: WILLIAM SHUMATE <wkshu5071@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lpgma board <lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:52:39 -0700

Hi All,
I went in to see Nancy & return the mike today.  Asked her about having the
Board Meetings on a Tuesday  instead of the Wed after our general meetings.  We
can meet on the second Tuesday of each month in the stain glass room if
available or a card room.  We will start this next month on April 8 at 10 AM
and each month thereafter it will be the second Tuesday.  We will still meet
this month on Wed the 19th.  I hope you all can attend since it seems we have a
list of things we should bring up to management.  I know Todd won't be there,
but I hope Kerin can attend, I will email her prior to the meeting.

Kate