[lpgma-board] Dog on Clubhouse Grass On

  • From: "Thomas Belsan" <tbelsan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Manager @ Las Palmas Grand'" <manager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:03:21 -0700

        Rose, Ruth and I were walking home from the clubhouse on Wednesday
April 17, 2014 and Ruth told me that a dog was loose on the grass.  The dog
did its business on the grass. The dog owner was in her golf cart and
started calling the dog. I told the person that it was not ok to let her dog
on the grass. She became very angry and I asked her name. She was Donna Wolf
from 427.

It is a wonder that people who did not wish their pets to do their business
on their units will become angry if someone complains about their animal
going on other peoples areas.

Tom Belsan Unit 94