[loveforlifegroupmaillist] Jurisdiction - The Creators Standing - How To Handle The Courts of "The System" by Arthur & Fiona Cristian - Love For Life - 14th January 2011

  • From: Love For Life Campaign <action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Love For Life Group Mail List Free List Mail List Server <loveforlifegroupmaillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 22:46:47 +1100

Hi Everyone,
This is a reply to a New Zealand research study group where many of the members are active in going to court and challenging the law. Some of them are Maoris who are working together with other New Zealanders. What has impressed us about this group is that some of them are realising that consciousness and Do No Harm community (Kindom) is the only way out of this, along with turning our backs on "The System".

This is a reply to one of the members of this group, whose uncle was a personal assistant to Gandhi, regarding how to deal with Court and those in it. The Creator's Standing is something we have been thinking and talking about and gradually putting into practise since we started the Love For Life campaign March 2005. We have written quite a lot about this over the past few years. The only way around this for the Powers That Be is to send in the thugs and make sure that they never give you an invitation to court. Refer to Fiona Cristian versus State Debt Recovery Office, part one to part ten here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6319 and how the situation has unfolded and remains unresolved. They have ignored Arthur's repeated offer to go to their court and resolve their matters peacefully for them.
If they ever want to take Arthur on, he is ready for them.

Also included below are answers to questions posed by a member of another American discussion group. We have included this because it is all relevant to comprehending the big picture that leads to the Creator's Standing, the REMEDY.

Love is the true power and, for millions of us, it is the ONLY way out of this "System" nightmare. For those who have not read the article:The Gift of LIFE:  http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7760
please do so as it will help you to fully comprehend the big picture and why the Creator's Standing applies.

Other recent Love For Life articles are provided near the bottom of this post.

If you want to unsubscribe from the Love For Life mailing list details are provided near the bottom of this post.

Enjoy

All the best
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

On 13/01/2011 9:32 AM, suparupa wrote:

Dear Arthur and Fiona,
Thank you for your informative response which I am well aware of.  I am sure those who were not, now have great knowledge.
The path to freedom means we must breakdown the structures which enslave us

My Uncle was a personal assistant of Gandhi, who was well versed in what you have stated
The British Raj claimed it was superior, just and right
Not until it was exposed that they would even kill defenceless women and children did the world wake up and the Raj was shamed.
South Africa showed no such guilt

As you are well read, what suggestion do you have to practically wipes them all out and make correction?
I look forward to your action to bring about change as they speak louder than mere words.

Dilip R,
DOTDOTF

The Creators Standing
How To Handle The Courts of "The System"
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

14th January 2011

Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7777
Post Comments Here: http://loveforlife.com.au/comment/reply/7777#comment-form

Hi Dilip,

The remedy we see for court matters, etc, is what we call the "Creator's Standing". The creator is a living creator in and of the living (LIFE) while "The System" is a dead system of a dead world for the DEAD. If a piece of paper is dead and their statutes are dead and their laws are dead and their religion is dead and their books are dead and their commerce is dead and their titles are dead and everything of their world is dead - why would you want to use them? If you do, are you not part of this dead world? Are you not fallen? Using their dead material is how you give them jurisdiction over you because you have fallen into their dead world. You are now under-their-standing (understanding). Without an injured or aggrieved party, without a crime committed, etc, they cannot back their claims because their is no one of the living present to back them. Their God is not present, their religion is not present, their laws are not present, etc, etc, and their claim over you (their offer) is not present amongst the living either. All they can do is re-present what is not present to the presence of LIFE here & now. What they re-present is invisible and will forever remain invisible to the living and is all fraud.

It is important to remember that the people in power today are the same people who were in power when they invaded lands to destroy tribes, committing mass genocide, raping, pillaging and plundering and causing MAN to fall by teaching MAN to forget who we really are, what we are really part of and our true purpose. The bloodlines and the agenda continue unbroken. They do not see us as living, only as cattle to be milked of our energy. Their law is designed to keep us in our place, not to set us free so we will never find freedom using their law. EnFORCEing their fraud upon us is an act of war, a war of stealth waged through commerce, law, government, etc, and brain control but no less lethal and ruthless than their wars waged through bloodshed. They need the chaos of our suffering and enslavement so they can provide the order to that chaos which is why they continuously manufacture chaos. Theirs is an act of war against the living creator and fraud is their delivery mechanism.

When we all lived in tribes, if there were problems between people of the tribe, they would come together with others of the tribe to sort things out, first party to first party. They were present to the situation and present to the presence of LIFE. In the courts of "The System", men and women are present but the buildings, the equipment, the assets, the services and the law they abide by isn't present and neither are the rules, regulations, ritual, procedures, conditions, contracts, precedents, degrees, costumes or titles. They cannot be present because they have no presence of LIFE. They cannot stand, walk, talk, eat, drink, poo, wee, contemplate, negotiate, contract, etc. By diving in to the information of "The System" that is not present and has no LIFE, men and women become drones, re-presenting and re-presenting the dead information of the dead "System". "The System" is all about removing LIFE from LIFE because they do not want men and women to be present to LIFE because then they will no longer want "The System". The Creator's Standing is all about bringing LIFE into "The System".

Beware: Common Law is not our heritage; It was invented by the same men and women who invented "The System" and was used for trade and barter. It was part of the early stages of gradualism, getting the conquered familiarised with commerce. Their history is theirs, not ours, their read and write alphabet languages are theirs, not ours, their religions are theirs, not ours, their commerce is theirs, not ours....... the list goes on. The evolution of "The System" is theirs, not ours. If we have any heritage of "law" it is LOVE, "natural law" if you want to call it that. But it is not written down, it is imprinted in our hearts, our consciousness, and is in all of LIFE. The living creator does not rely on their law, their history or their religion. This is a huge trap as there is no remedy to be found in "The System", only enslavement.

 The LIFE of the living creator is LIFE and already has everything we need because it is everything. Why do we need another LIFE? If we try to make another LIFE, we end up re-presenting LIFE in a dead manner which is why we have "The System", a copy of LIFE with no LIFE. LIFE is a gift and all the original tribes lived as gifts for LIFE, serving the living creator that is all of us and all around us. There is nowhere the LIFE of the living creator is not. While the deceived served and abided by the mathematics and accounting records of "The System", the tribes of MAN lived as gifts for LIFE. They were free.

An extract from this article: A Girl Talks To The Birds by Arthur & Fiona Cristian - Love For Life - 11th October 2009: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6964 - "If there were no commerce, no ownership, no barter, no trade and no tithing, we would not need to be governed, administered and managed by 3rd parties because ALL forms of commerce are the result of destruction to creation, of mountains, valleys, hills and plains ripped open, of rivers blocked and forests raped. In the nature of MAN there is no commerce, barter or tithing because these are fantasy images of the fairytale. Man taking full responsibility for the co-creation of the dream of creation (of MAN) does not need commerce because he/she does not own anything to sell, trade or barter. Instead he/she is a fully-responsible, conscious-living servant, labourer, worker, steward, caretaker, co-creator of the dream of MAN and the nature of MAN. He/she lives ONLY for creating ACTS of love that are GIFTS to benefit everyone and everything of the body of the dream of life that he or she is part of. In the nature of MAN, I give you a box of apples if I have more than I need and you give me a box of oranges because you have more than you need; you do not give me the box of oranges BECAUSE I have given you the box of apples. Both boxes of fruit are freely given with no conditions attached. Belief in ownership puts you into the dark side. Realizing that you don't own anything puts you into the light because you are taking full-responsibility for everything without owning anything." This is why we say watch out for common law because it is a trap, a CON.

An Invitation To Hell

If you want to go into their dead world, you can look at it as an invitation and take the opportunity to temporarily enter their dead-world to communicate with the dead using their dead language but still be not of the dead and not claim anything of the dead world. Your intent is entering their dead world as a Gift of LIFE for the benefit of others, and never for "self". There is nothing in it for the "self", it is a gift for them. This way there is no claim.

The problem we have is that we are so compromised in that we do not have anywhere to go that is not claimed by the lost as part of their dead world. This is why we need to co-create Kindoms/Do No Harm Communities/Tribes/Villages where we stand together as brothers and sisters of LIFE (all men equal) and refuse to let harm (all men are equal but some are more equal than others) to be done to any of our community or to nature/Earth. The Love For Life articles go into this subject in great detail. A list of the most recent are provided below.

When we are in the real world we are MAN, MAN of peace, MAN of love, MAN of freedom, MAN of truth, MAN of abundance and MAN of joy and, most importantly, owners of nothing. This is where it all goes wrong; when we own, we have fallen into the dead world and when we believe, have faith in or opinions about something we also fall. We have fallen into their recorded his-story, their languages, their mathematics, their geometry which are all abominations and are all the foundations of everything of the abomination that is "The System", also known as HELL. They only have jurisdiction because they have taught us to believe in their intellectual property which gives them jurisdiction because they claim they own it and can therefore regulate it.

"I was also Muslim for a stint, and the Qu'ran is the Old Testament written in Arabic, which is a language that is created by Latin as well. Believe it, it is their Manifest, and God DOES exist, but as Jesus attempted to teach, HE is the God of the LIVING, and not the DEAD and as Jesus kept trying to teach the Corinthians speaking English, "how can I be the son of God, and the son of Man at the same time?"
If you read the Upanishads, it is easier to grasp...

LANGUAGE is a LAW, that creates TIME, as the human is being re-cognized... (so-ciety, social, civil) - "ought to" "should" "want to" ....... that puts the human in the past tense. Hope, looks forward, putting the Self in the past tense, but we are not humans should, humans wanting, humans kind of we are Humans BEing. Language/description of our selves, and each other, teaches us to move backward in Time, in the Conscious, where we are unable to Real-ize our Cognizant state (relativity), then when Idiots like Einstein symbolize our relativity, we read about it, and again, are not."

Belief, Faith and Opinion

In LIFE, we do not need belief, faith or opinion; do we have to believe in a tree for the tree to exist? Does a horse fade away if we are not putting our energy/LIFE into it? What about the mountains and rivers? The presence of LIFE is already present amongst us, already present in the tree, the horse, etc, so why do we need to believe in, have faith in or opinions about that which is present to LIFE, here and now? When we believe we are actually RE-PRESENTING what is NOT present to the presence of LIFE. As we are LIFE we are using the presence of our LIFE to re-present what is not present to the presence of LIFE. We become slaves when we start re-presenting thoughts/ideas that will never have the presence of LIFE to be present amongst the living (amongst us). The challenge is not to re-present their world.

The dead ONLY have jurisdiction over what is not present to the presence of LIFE.

They make their claims because they believe they own the intellectual property that are the basis of their claims and, because we are not given full disclosure as innocent children and everyone around us has been got at as well, we willingly allow them to make their claims over us because we believe in their information which gives them jurisdiction over us, meaning we have fallen into their dead world. Why? Because we are renting their intellectual property and basing our lives around it and of it. Through thought, we have become their property.This makes us dead. We are thinking their thoughts, we are feeling their ideas, we are acting in their fairytale. All fairytales are not present to the presence of LIFE. (Refer to previous post a few days ago regarding "The Crown" and copy right ownership: We Are The Life Of The Dream Of Life: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7417).

If you want to go into their dead-world seeking commercial cures, etc, you have already lost because you are admitting to being a renter, a slave, a labourer, a goi/goy, a punter, a performer, etc, for them. You have accepted them as your master and their god as your god. If you go in there using their religion and put your hand on their Bible, or use anything else of their dead world, including common law, equity law, admiralty law, etc, etc, you have lost, meaning you are lost and they see you dead. If you want anything of their world, you have given up your life in service to them and their dead God Satan.

Are You There For You Or There For LIFE?

The reason hardly anyone is successful in court (disregarding PTB whitewashing/white ant tactics) is that they want a piece of Satan's (The Grand Architect's) cake and to eat it too, i.e., they want the perks of "The System" while fighting against the oppressiveness of "The System". This is why they get caught. "The System" has jurisdiction over its slaves but it does not have any claim over the living. Their claims are their temptations that we fall for, the candies that we reach out for even though they are full of poison because we are enchanted by the shiny wrappers. We are in the fairytale of "The System" because we have fallen for the story that we are the person (the fiction) in the fairytale and perform as that person in the costume and title of that person, all of which is intellectual property they have a claim over. BUT, they need us to fall for it and claim the act, the performance.

The creator's standing - the creator is you and me - we are the living-creator of the man or woman we are creating because we are living and only the living can create. If they invite you in, you can go but you don't use their dead statutes or anything else of their dead law. The living creator comes with full responsibility while the dead operate under limited liability, the shields they hide behind while they attack you. In reality, we are the ones attacking us because we are the ones who have acquiesced to their dead world and they are just enforcing the regulations of their dead world (the laws of renting their copyright) based on our agreement and the instructions we give them through their dead language, etc. We don't really know what we are saying or even who we really are.

For the Creator's standing to work, we can no longer have or claim anything of their dead world because they will be justified in sending their enFORCEment re-present-at-i-ve (representative) teams to reclaim it.

No need to use their name (ANSWER THEIR NAME) because it is their intellectual property as noted on their drivers licences, birth certificates, mortgages, passports, deeds, bonds, accounts, statements, permits, titles, degrees,CONtracts, etc, etc. Refuse to use any affidavits or paperwork. Its all theirs to con you into making a claim. All of it is a trap. All administrative processes & procedures are theirs. Do not use their his-story, or their precedents established or their religion/s or their Gods in their dead-world. Remember, ALL of THE LAW is theirs and not yours. ALL of religion is theirs, not yours. ALL of commerce is theirs, not yours. The living creator has no need to RE-PRESENT anything because the living-creator is already present to the presence of LIFE. [please read the recent Love For Life articles, links provided below, and comprehend what we are saying in each sentence before moving on to the next sentence (yes, you are not being sentenced either).]  Their name is their performer acting in their fairytale.

Facing The Demons With Love

If necessary tell them they can call you "The Creator". - "In your dead world, this MAN is known as the creator." If you want to use a christian name be sure it is made clear to the dead that the christian name is being used purely to help the dead recognise the living creator amongst them.

Living Creator: Thank you for inviting the living creator of this MAN into your dead world to create LIFE amongst the dead. The creator comes with full responsibility for everything this MAN thinks, feels and does. What about you? (to the judge)

Ask the prosecutor and everyone else the same question - Do you accept full responsibility for everything you think, feel and do?

If they say yes, with love and grace, you can go after them by exposing their fraud. All forms of re-presenting are fraud.

None of them will want to admit they operate under limited liability and none of them will want to admit that they are here to do harm to the living creator. If they are operating under limited liability, they are doing harm, using their limited liability as their shield. THEY INTEND TO DO HARM TO YOU - THEY WANT YOU TO EXHAUST YOUR ENERGY (life) PERFORMING FOR THEM AS THEIR SLAVE. This is what we have to expose. Their whole world is based on fraud. As long as you don't allow your LIFE to be claimed by your claims on their world, you will not be their slave and you will not be performing for them. You have come as a MAN of peace and love, entering their dead world of darkness as a ray of light/consciousness because you know who you really are, what you are really part of and your true purpose. The dark cave (the court) has been lit and there is nowhere in the cave where the light of the living-creator is not. The vampires will flee. You come as the Gift of LIFE which you and no one else can claim ownership over. We can't own (not let go) our last drink, meal or breath without dying. Same with information, if we own (believe in, have faith in, have opinions about) information we die (FALL) too.

LIFE IS INFORMATION - LIFE IS CONSCIOUSNESS but information without LIFE is the thoughts and ideas we were conned into re-presenting. ONLY the unconscious will perform unconsciously. ONLY the unconscious will do harm to LIFE.

Ask them - Are you here to do harm to the living-creator?

Tell them - The living creator is a first party who only co-creates with first parties. Are there any first parties to any claim over the living-creator amongst us? Is their an aggrieved party here amongst us? Remember: the living-creator has never broken the peace, has caused no crimes, has not injured anyone, etc, BUT they seek to break the peace by conspiring with each other to con you into doing harm and becoming an accomplice to the harm being performed against you, the living.

Don't Let Them Bully You

If they question your sanity i.e. psychiatry, etc, ask questions like these..... Is psychiatry a beneficiary to your claim? Is psychiatry the claimant to this matter with the living creator? Does psychiatry have an interest in the living creator? - In your dead world it is claimed by many of your experts that psychiatry is fraud. Are you an interested party conspiring to commit fraud? The creator has no claims with or over psychiatry,...... do you? Is psychiatry the first, middle or surname of an aggrieved party to your claim? Is psychiatry a 3rd party intermeddling, interceding, interloping parasite? Note: the living creator is not subject to psychiatry, psychiatry has no standing over the living creator. Psychiatry is not present, was not there.. i.e. speeding fine, parking ticket, etc. Remember: all men are equal - but they are conning you into accepting (claim) that "all men are equal but some are more equal than others". Check out all these videos on psychiatry:  http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7552 - Whatever you do, don't make a claim over psychiatry, remember, you are not re-presenting a fiction. The me, me, me, i, i, i, mine, mine, mine, etc, are fiction.

You are showing their standing over you for what it really is - a fraud.

Ask them - Do you have any interest (or further interest) in the creator? If not, thank you for inviting the living-creator amongst the dead, blessings to your families and loved ones. Good Day & walk out. Make sure your friends have recorded the festivities and get them to get a transcript if possible. (Remember: the-living-creator is a gift of LIFE - the living-creator would never pass the chance to not be a gift of LIFE for the benefit of others. The living-creator has no mirror - no self - (me, me. me, i, i, i, mine, mine, mime) to attend to or perform for. The living-creator radiates love out to all of LIFE that we all really are. Just as they ignore the living, you have to ignore everything of the dead.

Do not allow anyone to re-present you, including you, because you can only re-present a fiction (me, me. me, i, i, i, mine, mine, mime) which the living creator is not. The living-creator does not own anything including a self or a person or a name or land or nature or earth or any intellectual property. For to do so means to RE-PRESENT FRAUD.

You Are Unique - Your Creator's Standing Is Unique

This is the basics - there are 1001 ways to make it work in your own unique way. Just REMEMBER, the living creator does no filing, carries no pens or paper and has nothing to do with their paperwork. He/she carries no fiction but goes in as the living creator of LIFE, the living MAN. The living creator needs no prosthetics. You do not need to know their law (not your law) but you must FULLY comprehend what you mean when you say that you are the living creator and FULLY comprehend the issues of full responsibility versus limited liability, etc. You MUST comprehend their game because it is a game albeit a very serious one to them. No matter what they say, you have to STAND your ground and ignore all the distractions they throw at you. They want to test you - you have to test them. They are trained to distract you and suck you in to one of the issues of the claims they are making. This is how they trap you. Basically, this is not a remedy for the faint hearted! Stick to your guns, no matter what and keep it really simple. Keep asking the questions you know they do not want to answer. This is how you get them because they do not want to expose the fraud. REMEMBER - the living creator ONLY co-creates with first parties - where are the first parties to this matter? Is the judge a first party? Is the prosecutor a first party? Keep at them. If they threaten you with contempt, ask them to bring forward court so the living creator can hear first party to first party from court. "Is court an aggrieved party? Is court the name of a living creator?" You DO NOT have to perform for them or go down the roads they want you to go by answering their questions.

You could practise this with others first, especially those who have experience in law.

Under full liability, all men are equal and you have your voice, your standing. Under limited liability, you are thrown to the wolves.

If you want all this to work, you have to return to the living, start creating Kindoms because you are not of the dead and do not have to submit to a dead world.

Kindoms/Do No Harm Communities

Before they decimated all the tribes on all the lands, we were tribes and harm done to the LIFE (any man, woman or child) of the tribe was harm done to the tribe so the whole tribe went to support the LIFE of the tribe. This is community immunity and the only way to stop their goons subduing you by using force. To do a creators standing and really make it work, it is best to have a tribe there in court with you, a force of numbers that refuses to be locked out, individualised, isolated from each other so they become easy pickings as we are under "The System". The Creator's standing is stepping away from "The System" without stopping the love for those still lost within "The System". We cannot run off and escape "The System" because it spreads like cancer and will eventually find you wherever you are. We do not run away from it, we shine our light of consciousness back into the darkness so that we can rescue our brothers and sisters of LIFE, INCLUDING the judges, prosecutors, etc. This means we must walk-the-talk of Kindom to show that we can live without "The System" and have a place where others can come and experience it. Rather than just dealing with little parts of "The System", we are dealing with the whole of LIFE and offering a remedy for the whole of LIFE. This is not about going to court so you can stay in "The System" and continue enjoying the lurks and perks of "The System" but about a mass return to consciousness (nature/earth/reality) and exodus from "The System".

Lets cause a mass exodus from "The System".

Love
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 13/01/2011 9:32 AM, suparupa wrote:

Dear Arthur and Fiona,

Thank you for your informative response which I am well aware of.  I am sure those who were not, now have great knowledge.
The path to freedom means we must breakdown the structures which enslave us

My Uncle was a personal assistant of Gandhi, who was well versed in what you have stated.  The British Raj claimed it was superior, just and right.  Not until it was exposed that they would even kill defenceless women and children did the world wake up and the Raj was shamed.
South Africa   showed no such guilt

As you are well read, what suggestion do you have to practically wipes them all out and make correction?
I look forward to your action to bring about change as they speak louder than mere words.

Dilip ,
DOTDOTF

Jurisdiction - Recognizing The Correct Authority In The Fiction
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

13th January 2011

From: sanitised
To: sanitised
CC: sanitised
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:35:18 +1300

Dear Liz,
Just checking if you had changed the date on attending the court