[loveforlifegroupmaillist] Awakening To Paradise - Part Six - The Pull Of Duality Into False Consciousness + Kindom Land Up For Sale

  • From: Love For Life Campaign <action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Love For Life Group Mail List Free List Mail List Server <loveforlifegroupmaillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 01:38:15 +1100

Kindom Land Up For Sale

Hi Everyone,
At the end of 2009, we found the perfect place for Kindom here in the Southern Highlands. Ninety two acres with a river running through it, not far from the source of the river, nestled in a private enclave of rural properties where there have NEVER been water restrictions, and surrounded on two sides by National Park. The property has a house and some good infrastructure to get going with and the soil is good to get that food forest happening fast. Photos can be seen here:

A Do No Harm Community "KINDOM"
Motherland In The Southern Highlands
In Between Sydney & Canberra

AFTER FOUR YEARS WE HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE MOTHERLAND
NOW WE HAVE TO GET IT!
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - Love For Life
26th December 2009
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7095

The property was up for rent and sale at the time and we tried to rent it but were not accepted.Since then, it has been partly empty, partly rented. We were told that the owner was desperate to sell as he had other commitments and that he had already refused an offer of $1.4 million as he was hoping to get $1.6 million. He is no doubt regretting his decision as the property hasn't sold and now the Westpac banksters have moved in to force a sale by mortgage.

The property is up for auction on February 8th 2011 at 55 Herrington Street, Sydney, 10.30am, and will go for far less than $1.4, possibly as low as $800k, just as low, % wise, our family home was undersold by the banksters a few yeas ago. Through the real estate agent, we offered Westpac a 5% deposit and a 12 months delayed settlement but they were not interested. Those in the know have told us recently that Westpac is under great pressure and must sell, sell, sell, what they can. As almost everyone knows, we do not have the fictional dollars to buy this property so we are inviting any of you who are inspired by Kindom, the Ten Steps Of Kindom and have the financial means, to make a gift for Kindom. Without creating an unnecessary war of distraction by inviting in the psychos that be to exhaust our energy, we just need to get on the land and once a few things are quickly in place we will pursue a pathway of LOVE, already written about in many of our posts, to break the back of "The System".

The thought of Kindom is not Kindom. We can talk all we want but, until we are living the walk-the-talk of Kindom, there is no Kindom. The way we are living is not sustainable and Earth will soon be unable to keep absorbing the distortion we are thinking, feeling and acting upon. "The System" that we have grown up with and take for granted will not be here for much longer. Like all civilisations of commerce before it, it is moving too far and too fast, heading only towards its inevitable collapse. We can bury our heads in the sand, but this will not stop Rome burning. Earth fever is just around the corner AND we know how to stop it. We have written lots about this as well. The article below "Awakening To Paradise" explains the pull of duality into false consciousness which is the cause of chaos and Earth Fever, both created by MAN.

What will become of us if we do not
create a world of peace, joy, abundance and truth for ALL, where all men, women and children are equal, where no MAN is another MAN'S master, and where no harm to LIFE is done? If we don't take the steps to Kindom, what will our children say to us, knowing that we did nothing to save LIFE from our unwillingness to take responsibility for what is going on and to change the way we think, feel and live?

All it takes to change the world is to change the way we think. What are we waiting for?

Welcome To Kindom
A Do No Harm Community
Of Conscious Co-Creators
Taking Full Responsibility For LIFE
Truly Free - No Beliefs - No Ownership
No One's Sheep Nor Shepherd
We Are The Love For LIFE
That Is Community Immunity
We Sing The Song Of LIFE

Awakening To Paradise - Part Six

Hi Everyone,
"Awakening To Paradise - Part Six", is a continuation of "The Creator's Standing", 14th January 2011, http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7777. The discussion continued into "Awakening To Paradise - Part One To Part Seven", part seven to be uploaded in a few days. It is best to read part 1 to part 5: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7805 before reading part 6. What we think is what we create and changing the world is as simple as changing the way we think. However, to do this, we have to comprehend how the way we think now is creating the world we live in now. This article looks at how we have been manipulated through belief in Duality into creating the world of chaos and suffering that we live in, the tools of belief that are used to manipulate us, and how we can create a world of peace, freedom, abundance and joy for all. It also goes further into the mathematical grid system that is the circulation, the false "consciousness" of "The System", and scam of duality that keeps us creating chaos even while we think we are rejecting it. The Pull Of Duality Into False Consciousness explores how belief in duality causes the pull of "positive" thinking to be the pull of "negative" thinking which is why so many who think "positive" today continue to experience depression, emotional upheavals, distrust, indifference, greed, self-centeredness and other negative-destructive emotions and attitudes.

The article also explains self fulfilling prophecy and why the prophecies of the Bible, Nostradamus, etc are part of the scam of "The System" which cons us into creating the self fulfilling prophecies. It is the pull of duality that creates the "SELF" of "The System" that creates the "SELF" fulfilling prophecies. We can create the world of our dreams or we can continue creating Hell. The choice is ours. We can draw in Nibiru and the end times or we can return to paradise.

The year of 2011 is full of auspicious dates for the Satanists; lots of 11s in various formations, and what does 11 symbolise if not duality? The twin towers and 9/11, for example. This all ties into the mathematical grid system which is what the Satanists use to determine the dates of their significant events.

All the best,
Arthur and Fiona Cristian

Awakening To Paradise - Part Six
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
22nd January 2011

Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7805
Comments: http://loveforlife.com.au/comment/reply/7805#comment-form

The Gift Of Thought

We, MAN, have been given the gift of thought and we have the power to give those thoughts LIFE. It is our thought, and the energy we put into those thoughts, that determines what happens and what doesn't happen. No other LIFE form of LIFE has the gift of thought. What we think and put our energy into is what we create. The world we live in today is the direct result of the thoughts we think and the energy of LIFE we put into them. It is very important to comprehend this.

The living creator thought all the thoughts of LIFE and put the energy of LIFE of the living creator into those thoughts to create LIFE. The only thoughts were thoughts of the gift of LIFE. These thoughts were the only thoughts present in LIFE until the Grand Architect came up with his distorted thoughts of the Anti-LIFE system, "The System", and added those thoughts to the mix of thoughts present in MAN's brain, thus changing the way we live, think and feel. The consequences of this are huge, the end goal being to have us commit spiritual suicide by focusing on distorted thoughts that are not of LIFE.

NO ONE focusing on thoughts of anti LIFE can continue to be LIFE, including all those behind "The System" who perpetuate the Grand Plan of the Grand Architect. There are no winners - the outcome is the loss of LIFE for all. Murder a family and there will be no more family. Destroy the dream of LIFE that is REALITY and we, MAN, will no longer be. We are NOT infallible. Once we have forgotten who we really are, what we are really part of and our true purpose we WILL destroy everything that makes up who we really are.

This is like going to the ants, all working together to maintain their nest and making sure that all ants are fed and sheltered, and trying to impose a new program on them, one where they are told they are "individual" ants and can do what they please without worrying about their responsibilities to the other ants in the nest. Thus, while the ants drift off on their "individual journeys", exploring their
"individual dreams", the babies die, the nest begins to crumble and it's "every ant for himself" when it comes to food, water, air, shelter and long-term security. The dream that is the world of the ant has died. The ants have forgotten who they really are, what they are really part of and their true purpose. This is what we are doing to the living-dream of LIFE. Once we twist the information of LIFE that forms the dream of LIFE, the distortion will DESTROY the original pure and sincere dream of LIFE. Through distorted thought we are unthreading our real lives from the fabric of LIFE. Once our threads are severed we are DEAD forevermore.

What We Are Creating

When we comprehend that what we think is what we create, we can see why the Bible seems to be true, other Holy books seem to be true and all other prophecies such as Nostradamus, 2012, Planet X, etc, are coming true. It is because we are contemplating on the information of these prophecies, putting our energy, our power of creation (LIFE), into them and MAKING THEM HAPPEN! We are the common denominator in all this. We are the only ones who can have a relationship with the Bible - no other LIFE form can. We are the only ones thinking the Bible and putting energy into those thoughts to make them self-fulfilling. All the holy books were created to manipulate and entertain MAN's thoughts. There is nothing else they can do and they have no other purpose. MAN created them and MAN is thinking them - MAN is the common denominator.

Our ancestors thoughts were focused on LIFE and they observed and contemplated on all the information the intricate relationships of nature had to offer them and then put their energy into those thoughts to co-create with and expand nature/LIFE. Now we contemplate on the Bible, perhaps going to church and, with everyone else present at church, observing the thoughts written down in the Bible and looking at the relationships of MAN's thoughts to the Bible. The Bible was introduced centuries ago and our ancestors over those centuries have been exposed to and have contemplated on the information of the Bible as well, meaning that there has been an enormous amount of energy put into the thoughts of the Bible over the past few centuries. Across the generations, bible thoughts have hardly changed - believers have been consistently focusing on the same images of thought.

So is it any surprise that those thoughts are coming true? That the prophecies are being fulfilled? That the end times of chaos and mass genocide are coming? This is what millions have been focusing on for years so of course that is what we are creating! This is what is meant by SELF-FULFILLING prophecies. We are creating them, making them happen. Instead of going to our ancestors of LIFE to get the information of LIFE they have to offer so that we can create LIFE, we go to the predetermined Bible blueprint, where the thoughts are twisted, and create a twisted world from those twisted thoughts. Across the recorded ages of a planned history, the ONLY common denominator is MAN'S thought. The LIFE of MAN can be likened to a film projector; the images of MAN'S thought is the film being scanned across the lens. MANS power of creation is the light  powerfully projecting the images onto the canvas of LIFE and from there, nature/earth is bouncing back the LIFE MAN gave to those thoughts. It is most important to comprehend that the bible and all other books containing prophecy are just rolls of film loaded into MAN'S brain, the film projector. With beginning and end glued together by belief, the believers are projecting the same thoughts over and over and over again.

Gordon - Of course you will be able to point out how the Bible is reflecting the truths of the world we are living in. This is because it is a book of twisted truth propping up and supporting a world based on twisted truth. The one complements the other. The Bible is part of the mathematical grid system that is the circulation of "The System". It is not of the living dream of LIFE. The Bible is true when we MAKE IT TRUE,  just as all lies are "true" when we make them true.

[NB: For more on the mathematical grid system and how it works, see below this article and these recent article here :

When You Are In Commerce
It Is Clear Whose World You Are In
And Who You Are Serving
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Sunday 28th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7597

Do You Really Support Slavery?
Commerce = Slavery
Freedom Truth Websites Being Pulled
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
6th December 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7639

The Manufactured World Of The Founding Father
The Grand Architect
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
23rd October 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7514

Please read & contemplate on the information provided in many of the other recent Love For Life articles, the links we posted here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385]

The Duality Scam

Again, we must be careful not to fall for the duality scam; the Bible is evil, the Bible is good, this is positive, this is negative. The Bible is what we make it to be and, when we create a world in its image, we create a world in its image. The world is in the image of those who are present to the thoughts being created. This is how simple it is to change the world; when we change the thoughts we focus on, we will change the world. Twenty to thirty years ago, the New Age religion was hardly known about. Now, as people put their gift of thought and power of creation in the books of the New Age by authors such as Eckhart Tolle, Deepak Chopra, etc, and all the channelled messages from other worldly beings, ascended masters and the like, we are creating the world in that image too. The plan of those behind "The System" is to have all belief systems of "The System" converging towards one common spirituality; "Oneness". Thus, religion is becoming more New Agey, people are recognising the similarity between the "messages" of the holy books of the various religions and "Oneness" is becoming the "in" word. One World Government, One World Currency, One World Spirituality. Our thoughts are being manipulated to create the cosy, feel good (feel God), spiritual New World Order of "Oneness" that is the next version of "The System".

Across all recorded HIS-STORY, the brainwashed people have been conned to believe that they are on a journey heading from somewhere to somewhere and that everyone is just a tiny aspect of a universe at the effects of greater forces than them. This is the basis of all duality which is a lie - duality does not exist. We just pretend it does. The lost believe that God is over there while we are over here. (The thought of God is not God). This is how and why the brainwashed have been manipulated to imagine a fictitious "self", out-of-thin-air, given a name to be used by "The System" to rule over them. The fictitious "person" is Alice through the looking glass, fallen into a fairytale world governed by the mad hatters who oversee this false-consciousness embedded in duality. While we were taught to believe earth is turning and going around the sun, that is part of a solar system going around a greater sun that is part of a galaxy going around a universe of universes made up of many galaxies, and while the believers are going to heaven or hell or shifting to higher dimensions, etc, etc, we have to perform for our "person", taking it on its journey through wonderland through paying its taxes, taking on its mortgages, debts, retirement plans and obligations. From childhood to school to university to career we COMPLY to "The System". From renting to home ownership to downsizing to the nursing home. As we accept the heavenly hierarchies of our religions and beliefs, we accept the hierarchies of "The System". As Above, So Below (duality). IT IS ALL GARBAGE, ALL FALSE CONSCIOUSNESS.

Through deception and clever tactics we are all being manipulated to create a "New Heaven" and a "New Earth". This is a LIE and represents MANS eternal death. A "New Heaven" and a "New Earth" are both part of the same false consciousness scam devised from the Satanic CON-struct of duality where we have the heavenly divinely appointed Pharaoh placed on Earth and the same Pharaoh shifting to the "after life", returning to the heaven from where his/her divine appointment was supposedly set. The pull of such belief has all the duped following the Pharaoh to the "after life" while being divinely ruled for a whole LIFE by "The System", exhausting all their energy serving the Pharaoh, his/her political representatives, law enFORCErs and high priests. Let's face it - the brainwashed all want to go back to heaven and will abide by the divinely appointed laws to get back there. Jesus anyone???????? What about the Galactic Federation????

Just like the ants being given a new program, we have forgotten who we really are, what we are really part of and our true purpose. In the real world, we already are Heaven and Earth. In "The System" it is all about divide and rule, divide through duality and rule over the split, the frayed fabric that has become individual threads rather than a woven, co-creating fabric of consciousness. The believers are not present to the presence of LIFE. Their bodies are present but their brains are off in the fantasy of whatever belief they chose to put their faith in. We have allowed The Grand Architect to steal our bodies by convincing us to remove our LIFE from LIFE and sacrifice our LIFE-energy for the Grand Architect's Hell. Will we ever learn?

LIFE Needs MAN To Think LIFE

Without MAN having the gift of thought, there would be no LIFE form to think and feel LIFE. Who would there be to think and feel LIFE, if there were no MAN? Imagine if we teach our children to forget LIFE and we bring them up brainwashed by the Bible and their brains are full of bible thought and they superimpose that over everything of LIFE. How long would LIFE live? The thoughts of the past need MAN to be present here and now to project them into the future. If there were no one to think and give LIFE to LIFE, there would be no LIFE. If there were no one to give their energy to the thoughts of the Bible, there would be no Bible. Whatever thoughts come up, they are still MAN's thoughts because we are amongst MAN. If there were no MAN, there would be no thought. If there were no MAN to think and feel LIFE, there would be no LIFE.

As we said in " Awakening To paradise - Part Two: http://www.facebook.com/notes/arthur-cristian/awakening-to-paradise-part-two/179630765409991

"Describing the way "The System" has evolved and developed its methods of control over MAN, which is what the Bible describes and reinforces, has nothing to do with the real world of LIFE/nature/earth/MAN. If our ancestors were enslaved and we think their thoughts, we are enslaved as well. If our ancestors were free and we think their thoughts then we are free too. We are in the image of the information passed on from the thoughts of our ancestors. We have to be clear about whose thoughts we are thinking. If the information of our history has been hijacked by the psychos that be then we can be enslaved by that history. The tribes of MAN of long ago laid their ancestors in the earth, the soil, so that their descendants were able to visit and communicate with the consciousness of their ancestors to feel their thoughts. Today we go to books that have nothing to do with our ancestors to learn how to think, feel and behave, giving ALL our power away to the psychos that be. The living-creator lived through the lives of our ancestors but most of us have severed that link and the presence of the living-creator is no longer present amongst us. We are in the image of the thoughts of the psychos that be. Our true heritage has been hijacked."

Wherever the Bible and all other holy books have been, has followed only destruction, bloodshed and chaos. These holy books do not create peace and love, only Hell. Like the Manchurian candidate, we run around thinking that we care about LIFE but we are really performing to a different program that is all about destruction to LIFE. We are our own assassins. The thoughts of the holy books are around us today - are we seeing peace and love and Do No Harm in the world today? The civilisations of commerce come and go, taking their holy books with them but nature/LIFE continues to be present to the presence of LIFE. Does this not show us where the truth is to be found? Has the living-creator ever abandoned us?

What Do You Want To Create?

What kind of world do you want to live in? What thoughts do you want to think? Do you want to take responsibility for LIFE or do you want to pass the buck and, under limited liability, trapped by duality, allow the chaos of current "The System" thinking to continue until it is too late for LIFE which is who we are? You can cling to all the holy books and constructs of "The System" you want, but are you creating a world of peace, joy, abundance and truth for ALL, where all men, women and children are equal, where no MAN is another MAN'S master, and where no harm to LIFE is done? To the grave we can go clinging to the bible or the New Age or whatever we believe, have faith in or opinions about, but what have we left behind for all the children of the generations to come? What will become of LIFE?

Without the lie of duality distorting our present thinking, there is no heaven or a hell to go to; we are not on a journey heading from somewhere to somewhere, we are not tiny aspects of a universe at the effects of greater forces than us, .i.e. A God, The Galactic Federation, Jesus, The Channelled Ramtha. If we let the belief, faith and opinions of duality rule us, there is nothing of LIFE to remind MAN who we really are, what we are really part of and our true purpose. The lights are out, all is dark and everything and everyone of LIFE that ever was and is will no longer be. Wipe clean the hard drive and there is no information - wipe MAN out and nothing remains of LIFE to think LIFE and give LIFE to LIFE. It will be The End of LIFE. We will all be responsible for the demise of LIFE, of your LIFE and the LIFE of your children, your ancestors and everyone's LIFE. The song of LIFE will no longer be sung.

So why do we cling to what we "own"? To our houses, our mortgages, our savings and our retirement plans and then look for a system that allows us to hang onto them, rather than letting go of our "ownership" and becoming the gifts for LIFE that is who we really are? How much more destruction, suffering and chaos will we have to witness before we realise that me, me, me, mine, mine, mine is only causing more suffering, chaos and destruction? Time to let go, let go, let go....... We see this attitude with those who think they want Kindom but have not comprehended the meaning of living as gifts for LIFE. They want to buy "their" plot, not thinking about those who long to be part of community but do not have the $$$$$$ to buy in. In paradise, the whole of paradise was available for MAN to live in - there were no lots, plots and boundaries, no trespass notices or "Keep Out" signs.

How can we create bright, happy thoughts that are powerful when our insistence on clinging on to what we "own" is all about us and nothing to do with peace, freedom, truth and abundance for all? The information of ownership is a distortion of truth, of LIFE so, while we still think this way, we will never return to LIFE. How could the sun radiate its LIFE outwards for the benefit of ALL of LIFE if it turned its rays back towards itself? A community flourishes when those in the community shine their love and energy out to all of community. As soon as people in the community turn their energy back towards them, thinking about their own needs, wants and desires, (position, vantage point, status, etc,) the community begins to fall apart or a new one never gets off the ground.

Is This The Year?

2011 is the year the Satanists are going to pull the plug on the economy and introduce most, if not all all, of their planned self-fulfilling prophecies,

As Christopher Key wrote to us in Facebook: "This year we will experience 4 unusual dates.... 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11.

Now, do this... Add the last 2 digits of the year you were born plus the age you will be this year and see if it doesn't equal 111 or 11."

The Mayan Calendar is in the image of the mathematical grid.

Planet X (Nibiru), created through our dark thoughts, is in the image of the mathematical grid.

The self fulfilling prophecies of Nostradamus, the Bible, etc, are in the image of the mathematical grid.

Those behind "The System" are bound by their occult and esoteric beliefs, their Satanic Religion of Chaos, that have them be fanatical about rituals and numerology is a big part of this, hence the obsession with dates and times.

This is the start of the Satanic devised collapse of their current system and the forcing in of their New World Order (NWO) of "Oneness". Lots of "Good Guys" will appear, exposing the "Bad Guys" and offering the NWO as a solution, ushering in the false consciousness of "Oneness". Israel will be blamed for much of the chaos. The events of 9/11, world banking corruptions, the Bali Bombing and the long list of acts of chaos will be exposed with the Satanic (Freemasonic/) Judeo-Judaic Zion/Sion*** brainwashed and controlled Mossad and the Jewish Israelis being blamed and made scapegoat. This is duality in action - the bad and the good, heaven and hell. All the emotions, the fear, trauma and all other negative-destructive emotions, including fantasy, illusion and delusion, are tied into the geometrically shaped numbers of the Satanic mathematical grid system because they are locked into the void of duality where time and space are believed, hence the dates and times of Satanic rituals being so important to Satanists. Instead of creatures, trees, plants and hills, the Satanic world has numbers, angles and planes which is why they worship duality.

It is our COMPLIANCE to the mathematical grid system, our faith, opinions and beliefs in all occults and esoterics (including the rule of law, religion and government which are all based on commerce) combined with the fear, trauma, fantasy, illusion, delusion and all other negative destructive emotions of life in "The System" that is feeding "The System" and supporting and maintaining it.

The remedy? The ONLY remedy is to turn away from "The System" and return to sustainable community living. Take our energy out of the chaos and out of the grid system and put it into co-creating Kindoms and GROWING FOOD. If we do not start growing food NOW, we will have no choice but to bow down and accept the "solutions" on offer from the Psychos That Be (PTB).

Is anybody listening?

The Mathematical Grid System is made up of demons. It is the true matrix, not the Hollywood matrix but a web system that tries to overlay the living dream that is LIFE. Just as the living creator thought out the living dream of LIFE and filled the living dream of LIFE with thoughts of LIFE, leaving nowhere in LIFE that thoughts of LIFE are not, the Grand Architect filled the mathematical grid system with the Grand Architect's thoughts of "The System". Instead of the DNA of consciousness forming the fabric of LIFE, the mathematical grid is made up of demons that are woven into the threads that make up the fictitious fabric of Hell. All of it is suspended in a state of fear, trauma, fantasy, illusion and delusion through our compliance to the distorted thoughts we think and give our LIFE to, all the negative, destructive emotions and the actions we carry out as a result of those emotions. Every thread of this fabric has information that was thought out by the Grand Architect and his descendants and victims of those thoughts who have joined hell. Wherever there is not the purity and sincerity of LIFE are the demons of Hell, "The System".

LIFE is the living consciousness that is the living body of the living creator. Hell is a beast made up of demons carrying out the mechanical actions of the machine that is "The System". Whatever area of LIFE we have distorted with demons, such as mathematically devised chemicals in the food and water, vaccination schedules across time for babies, children and adults, mathematical portions of pesticides in the soil, etc, is now of the frequency of the demons that is an abomination aligned to mathematical Hell. LIFE is sustainable with all forms of LIFE maintaining the perfection of LIFE. We are the ones who give LIFE to LIFE and we are the only ones who can give LIFE to Hell, which we do through the demons that we adopt through our fear, trauma and negative, destructive emotions. None of the information thought out by the Grand Architect has any purity or sincerity of LIFE and, at the heart of hell, are the mathematically governed ritual sacrifices and the sexual abuse that ensure the continuation of dark energy. The obsession with numbers, times and dates comes from the mathematical basis of the grid - everything is about numbers. We hate to imagine the kind of rituals that take place on days of significance, on Easter Day, Christmas Day, Halloween, etc, where the Satanic high priests have us all directing our energy towards their ritual day so that they can harness our energy for their rituals where they perform acts of obscenity and sacrifice on innocent men, women and children. Even those who are faithful followers of the Satanic religion, waiting for a place by the side of their Lord God in the "after life", do not recognise the grid system and that it is a ferocious uncompromising beast that rules them and everyone except the most High Priest, the Grand Architect, and that it exists only in our thoughts.

At Bohemian Grove, the annual, all-male, highly secret party of those behind "The System" and their lackeys, they worship the beast literally, acting out sacrifices to effigies of Molloch and Baal. What they don't realise is that there is no after-LIFE for them; they have been lied to and can only become demons because they have not created a MAN of LIFE so cannot continue as LIFE after the "death" of their physical body. The beast that they serve has no conscience which is why they will turn on their own, disgracing or even killing them. Theirs is the religion of chaos.

As we have shared previously in "Awakening To Paradise - Part Three", circumcision and abuse create trauma and a wedge between us and LIFE. The icy intellect of those who have severed their connections to LIFE is a mass of demons harbouring and coveting the host, whether the Pope, the Queen or the local pimp. Some of the powers that be control their emotions while others are emotional time bombs, psychopaths in the form of judges or just the Police Officer who acts on the whim of his emotions.

Nearly everyone on Earth is infected by demons, causing us to perpetuate hell through our thinking. Every thought that is not LIFE sustainable is a demon. Trauma and fear keep us focusing on thoughts of trauma and fear that are the distortions of thought that are the demons of hell. We keep inviting the demons in and allowing them to drain our LIFE. This is what "The System" is under the shiny wrapping; black magic witches and warlocks and their servants stirring their cauldrons of mathematically configured demons. The many Hollywood movies featuring Satanic rituals and abuses are to keep us desensitised to what is really going on; "That only happens in the movies." LIFE is a wave rolling along and we are the threads weaving the consciousness that is the wave of LIFE. When we are infected by demons, we are weaving the mathematical grid of Hell.

The Grand Architect had to con us into putting our energy into his demons so he had to make them tempting and inviting. Thus, as we were taught to focus on "what's in it for US" as opposed to "what we can do for LIFE", he invented Astrology, numerology and all other occults and esoterics for us to put our energy into, thereby inviting the demons into us through our compliance. To get us to focus on the lines of the grid system, he invented the concept of lay lines or key lines which are actually the mathematical grid system. Pyramids were built on the connection points between the line of the grid and crystals were placed on top of the pyramids projecting thoughts of hell throughout the grid system that embraces the whole of Earth. Those who are picking up thoughts (the energy) at the lay lines are picking up the thoughts of their ancestors who were the victims of demonology. All civilisations are part of hell, the first attempts to create the NWO. They are all apocalyptic by mathematical design. Where thoughts of LIFE are without beginning or end, all numerics are finite. Now these early civilisations of commerce (of numbers) are being turned into Satanic sites of reverence, held up as great feats of man but they are really apocalyptic distortions. This is why these so-called advanced civilisations, such as the Incas, sacrificed women and children on sites of mathematical significance on certain dates at certain times. Rome did this as well as did the Vikings and ALL civilisations with their numbers. These are all just re-presentations of the Grand Architect's information, created and maintained by MANS thought. And let's not forget the numbers found throughout the bible clearly telling us who its maker is. You will not find numbers anywhere in nature or amongst the celestial bodies but you will find numbers being superimposed over nature and the celestial bodies to distort LIFE by the brainwashed who have been instructed to think and re-present distorted thoughts.

ALL of the dream of LIFE is sacred, nowhere greater than anywhere else.
The energy of LIFE can be felt throughout LIFE, not just in certain places.

The mathematical grid system is used to construct the read-and-write alphabet languages, the maths, the geometry, the education, the history and the music of "The System". All these constructs need to be re-presented and cannot bounce off the celestial bodies and be heard all through LIFE. To re-present the music of "The System", we have to play the CD over and over again or go to concerts to hear it. Music may sound beautiful but it cannot resonate with LIFE and has us drift into fantasy, away from communing with nature. If music is written with good intentions, with love, LIFE will resonate with that love. A plant, for example will feel the love, the good intention, but will not feel the mathematically scored music. Imagine if the music was the song of LIFE - how much more would LIFE respond?

The Pull Of Duality

All engineering and geometry based on mathematics is also of "The System", meaning that all pyramids, obelisks, temples, structures and buildings of all the civilisations that have ever been are of "The System". Like the tentacles of the beast, the constructs of "The System", the music, the language, the arts, the politics, the religions, the sport, the entertainment, reach out to fasten onto our children and keep them in Hell. When they escape from one tentacle, there is always another one waiting to grab them. The legal system re-presents the beast with the judges, barristers and lawyers feeding the beast through their offerings to the beast. Instead of putting our energy, our LIFE back into LIFE, we are conned into putting much of our energy into the grid system. The purpose of the beast is to suck LIFE out of LIFE and we are creating and feeding the beast and allowing it to suck LIFE out of LIFE through our distortion. Educators, Big Pharma, religions, big business, politicians AND the "leaders of the awakening and disclosure", even many leaders of the Freedom/Truth/Conspiracy Movement, are all serving the beast too.

You will notice they never talk about an exodus from "The System". They may point out the wrongs of "The System" but they always prepare believers in their information to accept the next version of "The System" as it unfolds from the Satanic cabal where thousands of Satanic inspired "Good Guys" are coming out of the woodwork to lead the sheeple from one enclosure to another, from the "Bad Guys" presently engineered chaos to the "Good Guys" "oneness" glue of the NWO disguised as a spiritual, Christianised, cosmic, galactic "New Heaven On A New Earth". They never undermine or question the duality based beliefs that we are all on a journey heading from somewhere to somewhere and that we are tiny aspects of the universe at the effect of forces greater than us. If they did, and inspired millions, it would be the end of chaos and the role of the Satanists would be over. The numbers game would be up. Duality would come to an end. They worship duality as it is at the core of chaos - pulling the sheeple between the banksters here, the Illuminati there, never talking about the Satanists, the Levite priests, the Roman Cult, the CON-artists, the black-magic warlocks and witches, etc, which they ALL are.

The twin towers, the two obelisks, the number 11 - these are all symbols of duality - the pull to chaos - the pull to order - the pull to the right - the pull to the left - the pull to heaven - the pull to hell - the pull to Mohamed - the pull to Jesus - the pull to economic recession/depression - the pull to economic prosperity - the pull to positive - the pull to negative - the pull to slavery - the pull to freedom, etc, etc. The Satanists are always messing with our thoughts. They don't want us to leave the pull of their thoughts. The pull of duality is the real trap as the pull of opposites goes on at the same instance in the brain of those trapped. Most people today live in the void of duality, pulled from all sides to the point where they can do nothing, their energy exhausted by the master puppeteers pulling the strings of the thoughts of duality. One side of the pull has them want to make changes to "The System" but the pull the other way tells them that "The System" is reality and that's just the way it is. This happens in every area of "The System". The changes they envisage are all to do with the "SELF" and the journey of the SELF through "The System" and its relationship to "The System" as it journeys through "The System". A mass exodus from "The System" of duality, anyone?

The Pull Of Duality Into False-Consciousness

The New Age pull to refuse to consider anything "negative" is actually a pull to the "negative" because many New Agers are not prepared to face up to and confront their role into what is causing the "negativity", the harm and the suffering, to end it. They avoid it because of the fear and trauma they feel at the thought of standing up for freedom and Do No Harm for ALL and the seeming impossibility of making any change. They do not think they have the power to make changes so they pass on their responsibility for doing anything. They prefer to remain ignorant of what is really going on so they can continue being compliant to "The System" while holding onto the bits of "The System" they want and "own", all the while talking about consciousness, peace and love. Their "positivity" is geared towards "their freedom" in "The System" and not freedom outside it. Their "positivity" is not a Gift For LIFE, it is about them making their "positive" life work in "The System", meaning that they are prepared to allow the suffering of others to continue so long as they have their lives set up and it doesn't interfere with their "in-divide-u-all-ised" "positive" journey. The negativity of the fear of not maintaining their status and their long-term financial comfort and security in "The System" is what is actually driving them.

Out of their trauma and fear comes ignorance, arrogance and denial and they become polarised, surviving the chaos by protecting what they own for their "security". Being on a journey, they are not present to the presence of LIFE which is why they worry about security, and why they have accepted the rule of those behind "The System". They don't realise that they can never have security if others don't.

Arrogance, ignorance and denial are the basis of all forms of righteousness. How many have died as a result of righteousness? The "positivity" is actually "negativity" because it is based on fear and trauma, but they are too brainwashed and desensitised to see the duality that traps them in the void of the Hell of their own making. In their quest for "positivity", the New Ager will cut away from his/her brothers and sisters of LIFE, in itself a "negative", unloving act. Nothing is allowed to come between them and their "journey" through "The System" which they believe is LIFE. Why are so many men and women depressed or greedy or selfish despite their "positive" thinking? Why do they never seem to be able to break out of the pattern of their negative, destructive emotions? The rules of the New Age are rigid, just as the rules of Christianity or Islam or Buddhism or Punk or Big Business or Politics or any other, herd brain-set, are rigid; if you don't follow the rules, you are out, ostracised, ridiculed and written off. This is the pull of duality. The media reports this brutal pull of negative duality through the voluminous character assassinations, complaints, disasters, suffering, and all sorts f things out of their control in all fields of endeavour, public life, private life, etc. The media is just an outpouring of negativity designed to increase the fear and trauma of all those who listen to it and keeps them in a polarised state.

Instead of LIFE being the constant in all our lives, with all of us taking equal responsibility for LIFE, we now have "The System" being the impostor for LIFE, a pale shadow of LIFE. As we are all so busy following our journeys through "The System", we don't have time to take responsibility for "The System"  so we pass on that responsibility to the few who run "The System" and then complain that we don't like what is going on. We don't complain too much though because then we would have to stop living under limited liability and start taking full responsibility.

All religions and their Holy books, with their promotion of duality, have been the basis of righteousness that has led to mass genocide all over Earth. The Satanists have to create duality because they need the people to react against whatever they perceive is going to affect them on their journey. The reaction is drawing in what they are reacting to because they are thinking it; it is a form of subliminal brain control, a trigger to draw everything of the negativity into their "positive" experience which is why they always create negativity and why they walk the talk of it. To gain power, the Satanists had to create heaven and hell to create the pull of duality and have the followers of duality want to be protected from the confusion, fear and trauma they experience as a result of the pull of duality. This is the cue for the "Good Guy" Shepherds of "The System" to appear, lanterns in hand, bravely leading the way across the eternal abyss of darkness (Hell), ensuring the duped don't fall down the crevices into the bottomless abyss of their negativity. What the sheeple don't realise is that they are already in Hell. The "Good Guy" Shepherds bring the order - "The System" Glue - to the chaos of millions of individuals on their individual journeys having to rub shoulders with each other.

All the energy expended in being subject to the pull of duality is what feeds the mathematical grid system, the demons of Hell, and keeps the machine that is "The System" rolling along. ALL slaves are trapped and exhausted by this.

The NWO will be the new MAN because the new MAN will be in the image of all the distortion that is permeated through the air, water, soil, etc, because the new MAN is a twisted version of MAN of LIFE. He is false consciousness. He is the Anti-Christ. He re-presents everyone trapped in the false consciousness of duality, which is where we have been trapped since the fraud began in Ancient Egypt.

Remedy

The remedy is to create a mass exodus from "The System" that is the pull of duality, to take our energy away from"The System" of chaos and put it into creating gifts of LIFE for LIFE. In doing so, we give up the self and the "what's in it for me?" attitude and focus on "what's in it for LIFE? We don't have to jump ten feet across the room to grab our next breath of air and we don't have to hang onto what we own to live. LIFE already has everything we need to live. We are already unique, not one the same as the next, so we don't need to fall for the pull of individuality to make us think we are unique and end up trapped in the SELF-centeredness that traps us all in duality. Being the Gift of Life is what frees us from the duality binds of all chaos.

None of the self fulfilling prophecies or Nibiru or the culling of many have to happen if we don't fall for the scam of duality. It all comes down to our thinking. Change the way we think and we change the world.

All the best
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

Who Is The Power Behind The Fiction?
By Arthur Cristian
Love For Life
25th January 2011

Updated

In the fiction, and not disregarding Cardinal George Pell, it appears that the most powerful figures on the land is the Australian ambassador (to the "Holy See") for the Roman Catholic Church, Tim Fisher & the Australian representative for the Archbishop of Canterbury & Church Of England, Primate, Dr Phillip Aspinall, Archbishop of Brisbane. They tie in with "The Crown". You should be chronically directing ALL YOUR ENERGY TOWARDS THEM without relent. (In the scheme of Ecclesiastical Masonry/Satanism, lets not forget the ongoing standings of Malcolm Fraser, John Howard, Bob Hawke, Gough Whitlam & possibly Paul Keating)

The facade has to be broken down so you can make them accountable for all the chaos and harm men, women and children have experienced renting "The System" thus far. "The System" is a manufactured product of theirs and it is performing terribly on this land. "The System" we have all been renting is THEIR "system", their product, and it is faulty. Its performance is dreadful!

Does the birth certificate come with a lifetime warranty?

It appears "The Crown" and its representatives ONLY have an interest with the agent in commerce, the person, the strawman because they are agents in commerce of "The System". It appears "The Crown" has the contract to perform in the commerce of "The System". The representatives of "The Crown don't SEE living MAN, the flesh lives the blood flows, because they do not have an interest in MAN. This is why judges, barristers, etc do not recognise MAN, only the agent in commerce. The representative of the Roman Catholic Church and the Anglican Church will see MAN because they claim to have power over MAN and the LAND of MAN.
Their bible (manifesto) says so.

If the manufacturer of your new car provided a dud you would take up the issue via their agent in commerce, the car dealer you acquired it from, who would take it up with the manufacturer or at least the supplier who imported the car on behalf of the manufacturer. No point taking up issue about the dreadful performance of "The System" with politicians or members of the BAR because they can't do anything. They are all under ORDERS from their superiors. They all follow the guidelines of their appointment as agents-in-commerce for "The Crown". They can't operate outside their agencies commission. This is why it is no good taking issues about harm to MAN on the land to representatives of "The Crown". They can't help you because they do not see you. The Attorney General won't see you because his job is to not see you.

Best to go straight to the re-presentatives of
their GOD of "The System", the manufacturer whose product is performing poorly on this LAND. It is their God who sold the commercial rights to an agency called "The Crown". "The Crown" is the agent-in-commerce given permission to perform commerce on their God's land but "The Crown" has no rights over land or MAN on the land. in their belief, ONLY their God has that exclusive right. "The Crown" ONLY has jurisdiction over the intellectual property of "The System" that they rent out to their users (slaves) to perform with.

The Attorney General does not have the power you seek. No government minister, state or federal has the power either. Same with all judges, magi-strates, commissioners and all law enforcers, they are all AGENTS in commerce re-presenting "The Crowns" intellectual property, commerce. They are all the RE-PRESENTATIVES of those who ACT as
RE-PRESENTATIVES of God, THEIR Founding Father, the inventor of THEIR product "The System".

In the fiction, it seems "The Crown" can ONLY operate on water (intellectual property - thoughts/ideas that MAN thinks and performs with, copyrighted) and not on land. "The Crown" is the agent in commerce re-presenting
their God, the author and manufacturer of "The System". "The Crown" takes care of their God's commerce side of things, which is a manufactured product rented to their agents-in-commerce, the "persons", who are ALL contracted to "The Crown". It also seems that a percentage of the royalty payments collected by "The Crown" from all its renters (agents-in-commerce) is paid to their God, their
Founding Father's re-presentatives, for the agency agreement they have in commerce with their God.

In the fiction, it seems the ONLY ones with the authority who have the power to deal with issues of land and MAN on the land are the
Australian ambassador for the Roman Catholic Church, Cardinal Pell, the Australian representative for the Archbishop of Canterbury & Church Of England and the Anglican ambassador. The re-presentatives of Church admit Church is a business.

What is perplexing is the roll of the Governor General and the State Governors... the UK Privy Council claims the Queen does not appoint them which indicates that the Prime Minister and other ministers and lackeys around them & the Premiers & other ministers and lackeys of each "State" (e-state) appoint them. So lets note the word "Minister" - a minister is traditionally recognised as being a religious figure overseeing a flock. So this indicates that the higher levels of the Freemasonic world controlled by the powerful clergy are in charge of these appointments. They oversee (see and sea) their flock. Freemasonry and Christianity have a very strong connection going way way back with many ministers previously also being Freemasons, as well as members of the Bar. Many books written in the 19th and early 20th century talk about this.

When you look at the regalia of the Royal Family and the higher levels of clergy and the way members of the bar dress to perform their roles, there is a very strong presence of Freemasonic symbols. What they are showing us, in the fiction, is the thread of TRUE power that crosses through the Royal Family, the clergy, the legal system, the government and ministers. This thread is the "OTHER" religion of those at the top, Satanism. We say that this Satanic cult is headed by Levite Priests
(the High Priests of Ancient Egypt), is behind the highest levels of the freemasonic world and controls the Roman Cult, the Jesuits, the Roman Catholic Church, the Church of England and "The Crown" of Sion/Zion. The Freemasonic world, headed by the Levite Priests is the true power and the religion that they worship, hiding behind the fronts of Christianity, democracy, government, etc. It seems that this Satanic ecclesiastical world is who is responsible for the appointments of the key figures, the ministers, etc. They control both the labour and liberal party, and all other parties, so they can control who gets where. Same with judges and the powerful clergy.

Going to all the public figureheads of "The System" is not going to solve our problems because they answer to higher masters or have other titles we have not addressed yet. Unless they are an insider and know exactly what is going on, we are best to go to the Ambassador of the Roman Catholic Church and the representative of the ArchBishop of Canterbury, etc, to address the matter. The real issue is the Satanic religion that is in power. We have to address the real power. Citizens are under a Satanic Ecclesiastical Law, and democracy, civil law, admiralty law, etc, are just smoke and mirrors.

The letter e in the word e-state seems to indicate "Ecclesiastical State".  So all estates (real estates) are ecclesiastical. Then you look at how lands are carved up into parishes!!! We now think the land-titles offices are controlled by the Satanic ecclesiastical church/religion as well.

To run an operation such as "The System" smoothly, there cannot be too many people with the full picture; most roles have information on a need to know basis, so it may be that the front figures, the ones the sheeple have told are the "authorities" are actually Satanic priests/priestesses as well. Perhaps we need to be confronting them in these roles, but we need to comprehend the language of Satanism and the symbols to be able to confront them. If we address them as masons and Satanic priests, they will have to respond as such and, in these roles, they do actually have some power! And are morally obligated to speak the truth and perform accordingly - their religion (manifesto) says so.

Julia Gillard is almost certainly Eastern Order Star so, if we look into who is the head of the Eastern Order Star, we find out who is more powerful than Julia Gillard, who is in on the game. The lower orders, of course, have no idea. Same goes with the male orders too as well as in the Lions Club & Rotary, etc....

We suggest that we stop looking at them as Roman Catholics, Protestants, Jesuits, Liberals, Labourites, Royal Aristocracy, Judges, Ministers, Governor Generals, State Governors, Ambassadors, Attorney Generals, Politicians, Chairmans, Stock Holders, CEOs, Directors, etc, etc,  and start looking at them as cult members of Satanism with Freemasonic titles, and address them accordingly. They address each other that way, so should we to get their attention!!! Let's throw away the smoke and mirrors and realise that the bible is Their bible and is the blueprint for "The System" they have manufactured and rent out as their products/s. Time to force them to recall all their faulty products, to stop buying/renting/using their services. We no longer need their services. Without their product being used in the marketplace they have nothing to service. Please read The Creator's Standing and Awakening To Paradise, links provided below. The latter clearly reveals the Bible is a Satanic Instrument and explains the scam behind Duality, which has been used to CON the people since Ancient Egypt.

Satanists call Australia their "lucky country" and "their promised land". The new parliament house
in Canberra with 4 pyramids on top of each other (see link below) tells us that Canberra is becoming or already has become the spiritual head office of the NWO and, that many of the NWO power players, the high-priests of black-magic, are moving here from overseas or have already relocated. Years ago, they looked at creating IS-RA-EL in Tasmania and then in the Northern Territory before finally settling on ACT land, many years later. The British Israelites are the Normans, the Vikings, the Aryan bloodlines of Canaan, one of the 13 black-magic sects/cults of Ancient Egypt. It seems that all tribes of Egypt were the same 13 lost tribes of Israel - they were all displaced after their ancestors busted the water canopy (the firmament now called atmosphere) enveloping Earth. This caused a 40 day & night deluge burying lands, valleys, mountains and civilisations, becoming the oceans and seas (see) across Earth. It seems the lost Israelites are returning home to the original land of Ancient Egypt (pre pyramids, obelisks, temples, etc) where the tribe of their founding father once resided. Over the past 700 years or so and before they were decimated, many white skin, fair hair, blue/green /grey eyed tribes existed across this land. They were the Originies!

Great Pyramid Of Sydney
M5/M7 Interchange Connects Sydney With NWO Playground
And Head Office Of Southern Highlands & Canberra
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - Love For Life
24th October 2009
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7025

Below was an email sent out a few weeks ago......... with a few inclusions....

In the fiction, the Australian ambassador for the Roman Catholic Church & the Australian representative for the Archbishop of Canterbury & Church Of England have authority over earth & man while the Australian Governor General ,who is just an agent for "The Crown", has authority over commerce (intellectual proprietary knowledge copyrighted - right of copy - copyright). You must follow the path that leads back to their God. In the fiction, "The Crown" controls commerce while their God (The Grand Architect - Satan - their Founding Father) controls earth and all men, women & children (their God bible says so). If your land is divided up into parishes, you know who the correct authority is. Roman Canon Law / Ecclesiastical Law is their man-made law (power) over land & man. Ask the Amish why the Roman Catholic Church protects them.  Thus far, as mentioned by someone who has done a lot of research into this subject, it seems there are three courts in all their courts. 1) civil, 2) admiralty, 3) Baal. Where "The Crown" is so is the Church, where the Church is so is "The Crown" across almost all lands of earth. The Church and "The Crown" operate under many guises; South America, Central America, North America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Asia Minor, Oceania. Their English thesaurus provides many clues.......

Main Entry:
parish
Kreis, archbishopric, archdiocese, arrondissement, assembly, bailiwick, bishopric, borough, brethren, canton, churchgoers, city, class, commune, conference, congregation, congressional district, constablewick, county, departement, diocese, district, duchy, electoral district, electorate, flock, fold, government, hamlet, hundred, laity, laymen, magistracy, metropolis, metropolitan area, minyan, nonclerics, nonordained persons, oblast, okrug, parishioners, people, precinct, principality, province, region, riding, seculars, see, sheep, sheriffalty, sheriffwick, shire, shrievalty, society, soke, stake, state, synod, territory, town, township, village, wapentake, ward

Main entries similar to: parish

But, they have no standing, its all fraud. A creator's stand-in-g wipes them all out.

The Creators Standing
How To Handle The Courts of "The System"
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
14th January 2011
Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7777

Awakening To Paradise - Part One To Part Seven
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
16th to 22nd January 2011
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7805

All the best
Arthur & Fiona Cristian

Love For Life

The Main Insights Of The Love For Life Work
Can Be Researched Amongst These Recent Posts

These posts will help you to comprehend where we are at and heading and why the REMEDY of KINDOM (Do No Harm Communities)
Is the ONLY remedy that frees MAN from the slavery to man-made HELL.

We suggest reading & contemplating each post sequentially as listed below:

We Are The Life Of The Dream Of Life
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
6th September 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7417

The Manufactured World Of The Founding Father
The Grand Architect
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
23rd October 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7514

The Gift Of LIFE
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
9th January 2011
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7760

The Creators Standing

How To Handle The Courts of "The System"
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
14th January 2011
Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7777

Awakening To Paradise - Part One To Part Seven
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
16th to 22nd January 2011
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7805

The Song Of Life

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Part Two - 3rd November 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2941
Part Three - 10th November 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2953
Part Four - 19th November 2010: How To Create A Slave: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2967
Part Five - 21st November 2010: Returning Drones To LIFE: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2970
Part One - 31st October 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2939

When You Are In Commerce
It Is Clear Whose World You Are In
And Who You Are Serving
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Sunday 28th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7597

Children Have Their Community School
Snatched By The Powers That Be
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
26th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7594

Do You Really Support Slavery?
Commerce = Slavery
Freedom Truth Websites Being Pulled
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
6th December 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7639

Wikileaks - Another False Flag Spell
In "The System" Of Spells
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
11th December 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7657

Disclaimer - Regarding The "Ecclesiastical Deed Poll"
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
18th October 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/10/24/manufactured-world-founding-father-grand-architect-arthur-fiona-cristian-love-life-#comment-2920

The Chatter That Overflows The Cup
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
12th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2958

The Ten Steps Of Kindom
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
23rd October 2008
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/5788

Podcast

Arthur Cristian Interview On American Freedom Radio
The Vinny Eastwood Show
Wednesday 6th October 2010 5.00am Sydney Time
1 Hour 34 minutes
In This Recording The Interview Starts At 24 Minutes 8 Seconds
Link To Podcast & Download - 86.4mb:
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7483

See Incontrovertible Evidence Of The Powers That Be
Admitting To Involuntary Servitude (Slavery)
More damming info to be updated very shortly

Fiona Cristian Reply To State Debt Recovery Office
Part Ten - From 13th October 2010
Should We Be In Fear Of Those Who Claim To Protect Us?
"Roman Cult" Canon Law - Ecclesiastical Deed Poll - The Work Of Frank O'Collins
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7500

Videos

ONCE UPON A TIME
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 8 Minutes 37 Seconds
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1388008508321

THE HOUSE
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 8 Minutes
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1387930506371

THE ORIGINS OF THE HOUSE
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 4 Minutes 57 Seconds
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1387970627374

See other articles, videos, & podcasts here:http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385
or here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7275

Supporting The Cristian Family
Love For Life And The Living Dream Of Kindom

We need all the support we can get from those who are inspired by the body of the Love For Life work. The Love for Life website and the body of the Love For Life work is produced for free without a fee (no conditions attached) as a gift for others. If you feel you have gained something from this labour of love and would like to reciprocate as an equal exchange in value, you are most welcome to make a gift to keep Love For Life going.

To send your gift, please go here:

ANZ Bank
Australian ANZ SWIFT BIC Code: ANZBAU3M
Account Name: Fiona Caroline Cristian
BSB (Branch Number): 012 547
A/N (Account Number): 5576 81376

PAYMATE
We can now also receive gifts/donations via Mastercard & Visacard
Without you having to register
Paymate: https://www.paymate.com/PayMate/ExpressPayment?mid=afcristian

PAYPAL
We can receive gifts via PayPal:
https://cms.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_au/send_money
using this email address: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15th July 2010

Hello Everyone,
Because the Love For Life mailing list and its mail-list server has been under attack for more than four months now, we have had to implement temporary changes by using another mail list server. Each time we send a post or the monthly membership reminder goes out on the 1st of every month, AOL.com (America On Line) is being notified that the Love For Life mail list server is being used to spam its clients, causing our webmasters internet service provider to disconnect service. The Love For Life webmaster then has to go through the red tape gauntlet to get his internet back on line and remove the black-listing of his mailing list server which hosts other mail lists besides ours.

Love For Life Mailing List

15th July 2010

For the last few years, Love for Life has had two main mailing lists, four smaller ones and been involved in many hundreds of discussion groups. We are finding that we simply cannot keep up with all of these so are making some changes in an effort to keep on top of things. We are combining all the addresses on our mailing lists into one so that anything we send out goes to everyone.

Unsubscribe/Subscribe

If you wish to unsubscribe /subscribe
1. Please go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/09/05/14/mailing-list
2. Scroll down to User Options: Your email address:
3. Enter your email address
4. Then go below Choose an action: and select unsubscribe or subscribe
5. Press Go
6. You will then receive an email from the Love For Life mailing list to confirm your unsubscribe or subscribe request
7. Press reply and make sure the email has been sent to the Love For Life mailing list
8. You will then receive a confirmation email that you have been unsubscribed from or subscribed to the Love For Life mailing list

If you have any difficulties Unsubscribing/Subscribing your email address, send us an email with REMOVE/UNSUBSCRIBE or JOIN/SUBSCRIBE in the subject/header and we will do it for you.

If you do not want to get put back on the Love For Live mailing list, please make sure your email address is not being sent to us by other groups you may be involved in. In our efforts to network with as many people as possible, any new email address that comes to us through discussions, debates, comments, requests for assistance, etc, is automatically added to the Love For Life mailing list. If you find your email address back on the list, please just follow the prompts to remove your address again. We tested unsubscribe/subscribe on three occasions and each time it took less than 1 minute to complete the process. Remember, we are all about freedom, truth, peace, abundance, joy, Do No Harm and "Community Immunity" for ALL. We are not your enemy.

With the temporary mailing list server we are now using, there will be no more monthly password reminders being issued on the 1st of every month.
Instead, we will attempt to provide a brief subscribe/unsubscribe message with instructions/prompts at the bottom of all our posts.

The Love For Life mailing list is private, all registrations can ONLY be seen by the Love For Life mailing list administrators, the list is not for sale or given to other 3rd parties. It is not used for spamming and is ONLY used for announcements / broadcasts sent by Fiona & Arthur Cristian or the Love For Life webmaster or someone authorised by us in case of an emergency.

Comments - Blog - Forum

This mailing list is not used as a discussion group and any attempts to post will not go anywhere. If you wish to instigate a discussion, you are welcome to do so on the Love For Life website either as a forum or a blog or by just posting a comment.

First you must register as a Love For Life Website User:

a) register as a user: http://loveforlife.com.au/user/register
b) confirm user registration via email received from the Love For Life website

For a Blog go here:

a) log in as user: http://loveforlife.com.au/user/login
b) click: View Recent Blog Entries: http://loveforlife.com.au/blogs/testloveforlifeuserloginfunctions
c) click: Post New Blog Entry: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/add/blog
d) create your blog and submit it. We will notice the entry and will check it out and help with any administrative (behind-the-screen) functions.

For a Forum go here:

a) log in as user: http://loveforlife.com.au/user/login
b) click on Forums: http://loveforlife.com.au/forum located at the top right hand side of the Love For Life webpage
c) click on Post New Forum Topic: http://loveforlife.com.au/forum
d) create your Forum and submit it. We will notice the entry and will check it out and help with any administrative (behind-the-screen) functions.

For a Comment:

If you want to comment on a post on the website, click on the link relating to the post received by email, scroll to end of post and select " Add New Comment" to comment on the post  or press "Reply" to comment on a comment. You can do this to all of the 8000+ posts currently found throughout the Love For Life website and it saves us having to post your comment for you.

Thank you all for your support and let's return to the dream of LIFE together.

All the best

Conscious Love Always
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

Email: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.loveforlife.com.au
Mobile: 0418 203204 (int: 0011 61 418 203204)
Mail: PO Box 1320 Bowral 2576 NSW Australia
Facebook Arthur's Wall: http://www.facebook.com/arthurcristian
Facebook Fan Page: Love For Life Kindoms - The Co-Creation Of Do No Harm Communities:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-For-Life-Kindoms-The-Co-Creation-Of-Do-No-Harm-Communities/151811728195925?v=wall
Facebook Fan Page: Love For Life Discussions: Why Aren't We Free? How Can We Be Free?:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-For-Life-Discussions-Why-Arent-We-Free-How-Can-We-Be-Free/164918753537287?v=wall