[loveforlifegroupmaillist] Curses Bouncing Back To The Cursers - Fiona & Arthur Cristian Reply To State Debt Recovery Office - Part Ten

  • From: Love For Life Campaign <action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Love For Life Group Mail List Free List Mail List Server <loveforlifegroupmaillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:47:37 +1100

Hi Everyone
This is our latest reply to the NSW State Debt Recovery Office following their demand for Arthur to again complete their Statement of Financial Circumstances form by tomorrow. In an effort to minimise harm done to the family and while under duress, with intimidation and many threats hanging over his head, Arthur has completed the form but not consented to being a slave to the Powers That Be (PTB).

In the last two paragraphs, Arthur talks about the curses bouncing back to the cursers where they burn and intensify until the curser takes responsibility for cleaning up the spells, harm, etc, they have caused or been party to. Everyone has the right to think, feel and act how they choose but they have to be prepared to take responsibility for what they say, feel and do. The lackeys of the PTB who put out and enforce the spells of "The System" have to wake up to what they are doing and experience that which they are putting out. We do not wish harm upon them and their loved ones but neither do we have to experience the harm of what they are doing.

As negative, destructive energy is spreading fast everywhere we feel its best to be the mirrors that reflect the harm back to the makers of the harm. They then have the choice to continue creating and supporting harm or to take FULL responsibility for their actions and make amends. Once they have made amends and are no longer part of the production of harm, the mirror has no more effect over them. They are our brothers and sisters of LIFE and we welcome them back to LIFE.

For a few minutes every day we concentrate on expanding the mirror of LOVE. The more of us participating in this dream the greater the intensity will be as it rages through the makers until ALL production has ended, one way or another. We have to end harm doing and the best way to end harm is to stop production. Why should others not party to harm doing have to suffer?

Going into greater detail, we will post an article about the mirror ASAP.

For your contemplation, we have also provided a few recent unedited Facebook and email discussions below.

Conscious Love Always
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

Fiona Cristian Reply To State Debt Recovery Office
Part Ten - From 13th October 2010
Should We Be In Fear Of Those Who Claim To Protect Us?
"Roman Cult" Canon Law - Ecclesiastical Deed Poll - The Work Of Frank O'Collins
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7500

Fax Sent To John Ovenstone
SDRO Assistant Director,
Client Services Branch
2nd December 2010

FACSIMILE COVER SHEET

2nd December 2010

Total pages faxed including this facsimile cover sheet: 9

To:
The living life force in a man commonly called,
John Ovenstone,
Assistant Director, Client Services Branch
State Debt Recovery Office
Sdrocac
Office of State Revenue
NSW Government
PO Box A2571
Sydney South
New South Wales [1235]

Fax Number: 02 6354 7271

In Regards To Correspondence Dated 23rd September 2010:
SDRO Reference Number: 282003038 & 268490700

All information provided in this 9 page facsimile has been performed
while under duress, threat of intimidation and fear of harm, rape, pillage and plunder
to loved ones not party to or involved in this matter.

The words MAN, man, men, woman, women, child, children, family, loved ones or Kin refers to living sentient men, women and children whose flesh lives and whose blood flows.

The information provided in this 9 page facsimile is not an acceptance of slave status to, or under-the-standing of, any other man, woman, child, person, strawman, agent-in-commerce, citizen, member, man or woman performing under title, brethren, brotherhood, sisterhood, cult, sect, fraternity, sorority, society, club, coven, Queen, King, Governor General, State Governor, ambassador, minister, authority, agent, employee, contractor, judge, barrister, lawyer, prosecutor, attorney, magistrate, commissioner, stockholder, investor, officer, bailiff, sheriff, representative of any corporation, private or not, limited or not, foundation, trust, cestui que trusts, bond, lien, including but not limited to The Crown, any governments, federal, state, local or international, or any agency, nation, country, republic, principality, territory, state, province, community, society, tribe, village, department, church, or any other entity, corporeal or not, unlimited to time or space, that claims power, energy, LIFE, current(cy), currency, commerce, payment, charge, bill, invoice, statement, debt, bondage, slave-status, exclusivity, privilege, status or higher standing over this living MAN of living flesh and flowing blood, the Creator.

This living MAN makes no claims but others – see above – are making claims of currentcy on this MAN and his loved ones that only cause harm to this MAN and his loved ones, claiming the current of energy, current(cy), currency, currentcy, the performance to exhaust LIFE energy for those who benefit, hereafter referred to as “currentcy”. This is involuntary servitude, otherwise known as slavery, is harm. This MAN does not give his consent for him or his loved ones to be forced into slavery. Anyone making such claims against men, women and children is a slave master or represents slave masters.

Who takes FULL responsibility for the claims of currentcy, for the harm being done to this MAN and his loved ones? Who is making the claim that they are this MAN’s slave master? There must be a living, sentient, MAN or WOMAN or group of men and women of living flesh and flowing blood, responsible for the harm already done, being done, the threat of harm to be done, for the claims being made over this MAN and for attempting to force this MAN into involuntary servitude. Only a man, woman or group of men and women can be responsible for making these claims and enforcing them; a piece of paper cannot be responsible, neither can a fictional entity such as the State Debt Recovery Office or anything that does not live, does not have flesh that lives and blood that flows.

The actions for this claim of currentcy made by those representing the State Debt Recovery Office show clearly that there is an agenda of harm to this MAN and his loved ones. Do you, John Ovenstone, take FULL responsibility for the harm being done to this MAN and his loved ones? If you do not take FULL responsibility, please provide the name and contact details of the living MAN or WOMAN or group of men and women of living flesh and flowing blood who is/are responsible, who back/s the claim, who is/are engaging in the charge of current(cy) and who is/are attempting to force this MAN into involuntary servitude.

If this MAN is not provided, within seven 7 days from 3rd December 2010, with the full name and full contact details of the MAN or WOMAN or group of men and women of living flesh and flowing blood who take/s FULL responsibility for the harm being done to this MAN and his loved ones, it shall be taken that this action is null and void and that all future actions to claim current(cy) or currency are null and void and holden for naught because there is no living Man or Woman or group of men and women of living flesh and flowing blood to back the claim/s.

Forcing MAN into performing currency for the State or any entity, corporeal or not, that attempts to bind men and women to performing in currentcy, at any level, is involuntary servitude, SLAVERY, and those men and women involved in attempting to bind MAN into performing in currentcy are party to this matter. Anyone across, around, above or below the LIFE form Earth involved in this matter at any level, directly or indirectly, in an official capacity or not, including but not exclusive to all those already mentioned in this facsimile, is willingly and knowingly supporting slavery and determined to enforce slavery upon MAN.

If any more harm is done to this MAN and his loved ones and/or any more claims made against this MAN and his loved ones, it shall be taken that the MAN or WOMAN doing the harm or making the claim takes FULL responsibility for his/her actions and there is no letter, word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, chapter, book, act, statute, bill, law, language, legalese, current(cy), spell or curse or any other form or sound of any language that he/she can use to escape his/her FULL responsibility for the harm caused and the claims being made.

As this MAN makes no claim, the spells of those making, supporting and benefiting from the claims for currentcy are curses and will immediately return to the cursers and their loved ones as curses, as well as to those party to and involved in the current of the spells of the curses and their loved ones, as curses and there the curses will remain, burn and intensify without restriction or condition until the cursers have fulfilled their responsibility to make whole and heal the damage done to this MAN, the Creator, and his loved ones, which is all of LIFE, men, women, children, nature, Earth.

Enclosures:
a) Statement of Financial Circumstances – provided
b) Letter from John Ovenstone dated 5th November 2010

From
The Creator Of The MAN, the flesh lives, the blood flows,
commonly addressed by the name
Arthur of the Clann Cristian
on behalf of the Legal Fiction ARTHUR CRISTIAN
All Rights Reserved
Care Of Post Office Box 1320, Bowral, New South Wales [2576]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Is NON-SENSE

Thursday 2nd December 2010

Ken posted this claim in our Facebook Wall:
"Sovereignty allows you to use the capitol that the Government has already created
and put into trust for you and it's worth millions in Fiat currency
so why not use it. It still has worth. UCC codes work
."

We replied.......
Ken, you have described the fairytale and your roll in performing for it. This is NON-SENSE. None of it exists. Pieces of paper (a fiction - a dead-corpse) and the scribbles on-it (fiction - dead-corpse) can't present the presence of LIFE here & now. Only a drone believing in the fairytale can RE-PRESENT what does not exist (has no LIFE). Have you met, first hand, face to face, a man or woman who has used the law of "The System" or other systems of "The System" to gain access to the millions in Fiat currency held in trust for them by the Government? The scam of fiat (or money, gold standard, etc) is to get us to hand over the fruits of our labour (LIFE) in exchange for a fantasy, a fairytale that has no LIFE. Even those "at the top" do not have access to the fiat because it doesn't exist! All that exists is whatever of Earth, Nature, MAN, they have access to, land, trees, plants, mountains, valleys, streams, creatures, men, women, children, etc, that they have mostly removed the LIFE from to manufacture the props of "The System", the fairytale.

It is all about getting us to redirect (exhaust) the current(cy) of our energy/LIFE away from LIFE into their dead world, building it up and maintaining it for those very few who benefit from it.
The whole reason for the existence of the fairytale is to maintain the power and control of a few over billions.

THE MOMENT THE PRECEDENCE IS ESTABLISHED
AND A MAN OR WOMAN GAINS "ACCESS" TO THAT NON-EXISTENT FIAT
"THE SYSTEM" COLLAPSES AND IS GONE

Refer all previous civilisations of commerce!!!!! And what are we left with, apart from the ruins of "The System" (destroyed LIFE)?????

What does it say about the way we are living now? Slaving away, destroying LIFE,
committing spiritual suicide by forgetting/ignoring who we really are and what we are really part of,
for a scam that keeps us propping up nothing!!!!

NATURE, the living dream of the living creator that is LIFE is ALL that exists. The presence of the living-creator is present to LIFE, to everything that lives, inanimate or not. That presence in LIFE is LOVE, the LIFE-FORCE-ENERGY of LIFE. So why do we not put our life-force-energy into LIFE anyway - this is where the true power is???? Putting the PRESENCE of LIFE into everything we think, feel, do and say, is the way out of the Matrix of harm back to the Paradise of LIFE.

Truth does not need to be re-presented. Truth lives and its LIFE is present here & now. No matter what the information, if it requires re-presentation, the presenter is a liar, unwittingly or not, and the information being re-presented is a LIE. Just as the thought of God is not God, information re-presenting the presence of the living creator is also a lie because the LIFE of the living-creator is not present to back the information being re-presented about God. Without God being present, the claimer is unable to back his/her claims about God. Truth does not need to be re-presented, it already lives and is present for all who are present to experience it (love) here & now.

What is not on the radar of reality is the illusion that blocks reality. It is the dampening effect of the bullshit on our brains that is why we find it hard to truly experience and feel LIFE that is who we really are. It is so important that we do all we can to clear our brains and bodies of the sludge of "The System" so that we feel our way back to who we really are, what we are really part of and our true purpose. In "The System" we are seeing, feeling, touching, tasting, smelling & hearing the fairytale, not reality. It is impossible to comprehend LIFE using the constructs of the fairytale and it is impossible to be part of reality while performing in "The System".

When we are forced to re-present what we claim we don't have  - we are living a lie because we have forsaken who we really are. Everything we re-present is a lie because they are claims for things we believe we don't have. This is the basis of all forms of commerce, THE LIE. Those lost to the LIE believe they don't have the LIFE, the PRESENCE of the living creator in them or in MAN here & now, and so they have to re-present that lie over and over again, through belief, faith, opinion, fantasy, illusion, delusion and interest.

The living creator created a dream of LIFE, held all the thoughts that make up the dream of LIFE in focus and then put the living-creator's LIFE into the dream of LIFE to give it LIFE. The PRESENCE of the living-creator is PRESENT everywhere in the dream of the living creator HERE AND NOW. There is the living creator of the living dream of LIFE and there is the idea of an all mighty, all knowing, all powerful God that is used to create drones (men, women, children without love); instead of bringing the LIFE of the creator into MAN, we become clones to the belief of the invisible thought of God and are slaves giving it life because there is no LIFE present. The thought of God is not God. Without LIFE (love), a thought is dead. We are the LIFE (love) that gives LIFE to thought and we have the free will to have LIFE (love) or not. In a Christian sense, Christ is MAN consciously giving LIFE (love) to the living-creator's dream of LIFE and willingly serving that dream.

Christ is MAN PRESENT to LOVE. Christ is the PRESENCE of LIFE and LOVE is MANS true source of LIFE. In commerce we live the lie because we are re-presenting the lie to bind us to the Grand Architects "System". "The System" of commerce is not present to the presence of LOVE and ALL of LIFE is dying because MAN is no longer PRESENT to the PRESENCE of LOVE.

LOVE is our true bond that binds us to the dream of LIFE and has us take care of each other and all of LIFE.

LIFE IS A GIFT, the moment we give this up we are creating chaos, war and inevitably, spiritual suicide.

Why do you want what you already are?????
Why not be who you really are?
To claim is admitting that you don't have what you claim.
That you are not a MAN of LOVE

Conscious Love Always
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

Posted by Mike Maxwell

28th November 2010

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999458.php

Michael Cohen m.cohen @ allnewsweb.com

In a shock statement, head of the Cairo University Archeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza.

On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied "I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is "not of this world".

Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen has refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements.

29th November 2010

A Satanic Deception

Hi Mike

All "UFO's", "Aliens", "Not Of This World" stuff like Pyramids, Obelisks, Sphinxes, etc, are MAN-MADE by our ancestors.

The relics of an old dead Satanic world are now on parade as if there is something "special", "mysterious", "secret" and "unique" about them.

All these old relics are just the reminder of the last attempt to destroy LIFE that is the living dream of the living-creator.

None of these "dead-corpse-things" have LIFE embodied.

They need drones to RE-PRESENT them.

Does this FACT alone not reveal the truth?

What do they do for LIFE that aids LIFE in rolling along here and now?

Would we all suffer if not fade away and die if they did not exist?

What of LIFE needs them to exist?

What eats them, drinks them, etc, to have LIFE?

Where do their children play?

Where are their ancestors buried?

What is there address so we can visit them and have a chat?

Are they not the dead-corpse remains of destroyed LIFE as in living mountains, hills, valleys, forests, streams, creatures, etc, all of which had LIFE embodied before LIFE was removed from them?????

How can we be getting closer to LIFE when we are destroying LIFE to create dead-things that have no LIFE????

What LIFE do spaceships, telescopes, microscopes, mathematics, astronomy, astrology, etc, have????

The truth can ONLY be found amongst the living - How can dead-things tell us truth????

Why are we using the DEAD as the intermediary between LIFE and LIFE?????

Again, all dead things need drones to RE-PRESENT them.... WHY????

The truth does not need to be re-presented!!!

TRUTH LIVES AS LIFE!!!!!!

LIFE PRESENTS LIFE!!!!!!

The dead can't.

What is dead is SATANIC and is in the image of the Grand Architect, the inventor who started all this dead-corpse-world nonsense long-ago.

Now we are re-presenting this non-sense again = Repeat (the 2nd attempt) in creating the Grand Architects NWO

Conscious Love Always
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

On 29/11/2010 8:47 PM,

Header: "To Know"

Author Joe 'Sarge' Kinney wrote

We now know that the pyramids were poured.
They used concrete. Yes! No more mysteries.
And the Pyramids that we are talking about can
only be understood spiritually. Read and learn
for 7 years and then, and then maybe you can
ask questions.

One should never use the word's "I Believe"
until they have the real facts. Use "I Think"

Link To mysite.verizon.net/vze140emp

' The Pyramid Of Knowledge '
Author Joe 'Sarge' Kinney

29th November 2010

Hi Joe
Great to hear from you. ALL esoterics and occults are all part of the Satanic deception as are sacred geometry, geometry, mathematics and ALL read and write alphabet languages out of which came all occults and esoterics. All are abominations, they have nothing to do with consciousness (LIFE), they have all to do with a pretend world assumed to be "spiritual" but, in fact, are unconsciousness (darkness) requiring drones to re-present what can't be presented because there is no LIFE PRESENT.

If you take the time to read some of the body of the Love For Life work, you may come to comprehend why we are saying they are ALL abominations. Basically, where LIFE IS PRESENT there is truth and where LIFE is not present is an abomination. The Satanists pretend the abominations are true. The original Egyptian book of the DEAD is just that, just as the original Tibetan book of the dead is DEAD.

Brilliance in mathematics, geometry & alphabet languages, regardless of whatever physical, material form they take, mean absolutely nothing. THEY ARE DEAD. There is no LIFE PRESENT. If all books that exist were used to make a mountain there will be no LIFE PRESENT to commune with this literary Everest. We can't commune with scribbles on pages and this dead mountain can't commune with us. The same with pyramids, obelisks, sphinxes, etc... This is the basis of all Black Magic and is at the dead-black-heart of all Satanic warlocks, witches, priests and priestesses.

Children can commune with the consciousness of their ancestors by going to the sacred sights where the bodies of their ancestors, parents and next of kin are naturally placed (not cremated/burnt/etc). The consciousness of their ancestors (THEIR PRESENCE) is in the trees, the plants, the rocks, the minerals, the soil, the birds, the creatures, the air, the river bank and whatever else LIVES as part of the PRESENCE OF LIFE of their sacred place. LIFE is PRESENT. The children (and adults) can expand their consciousness by communing with the consciousness of their ancestors.

Consciousness is information - LIFE is information. Consciousness is the PRESENCE of all the thoughts of our ancestors that they gave LIFE to that became their PRESENT feelings, THEIR PRESENCE OF LIFE. They still live. Because they knew who they really were and what they were really part of, all their information is PRESENT TO LIFE. Their LIFE does not require RE-PRESENTATION.
Feelings (not negative, destructive emotions) are our real language, as is the case with all of LIFE (nature/earth).

The western world cemeteries where most bury their loved ones today have almost no such gems of consciousness to offer because the people buried there are no longer conscious of their connection to LIFE and are therefore unable to continue as LIFE after the "death" of their physical bodies. They have no more LIFE to offer LIFE. There is no LIFE PRESENT. They are not PRESENT. They are dead. The same with pyramids, obelisks, sphinxes, etc...

Thoughts without the presence of LIFE embodied are the basis of the Satanic world and the cause of all MANS suffering and the suffering of all of LIFE.

Pyramids have no LIFE to offer/ NO LIFE PRESENT - the rocks/materials they are made from had the PRESENCE OF LIFE removed from them when they were cut out of whatever part of Earth (LIFE) they were cut out of. They no longer have any role to play in LIFE. If you cut off your arm, does it still have LIFE? Or does it whither, shrivel up as the PRESENCE of your LIFE fades away? Years later, is there any LIFE PRESENT in your arm after it has been removed from its source of LIFE - the rest of your body?

Before the Grand Architect's Satanic agenda intensified and took over, there were still the Dolmens, places where people chose to be placed so that their consciousness (PRESENCE OF LIFE) would be available for those who wished to commune with them. From what we comprehend, these were fashioned far more naturally (consciously) than the Pyramids, allowing the LIFE of the rocks to be preserved. The men and women involved were conscious of not removing the PRESENCE OF LIFE from LIFE.

If we are conscious, we can commune with the LIFE forms of trees and rocks and feel their information so that the tree can tell us if we can take it and the rock can tell us if we can move it or shape it. The LIFE forms of LIFE also have choice about what can be done with their LIFE. You wouldn't want to cut off your arm because you would not want to do harm to your body. When we are conscious of the PRESENCE OF LIFE in LIFE, we don't want to cut, maim or otherwise harm LIFE because we don't want to remove the presence of LIFE out of LIFE.

All of nature lives for the dream of LIFE (THE PRESENCE OF LIFE) and all the LIFE forms of LIFE serve the PRESENCE of the dream of LIFE. Nature wants to support the dream that we are. MAN would never harm the LIFE that MAN is and neither would other LIFE forms of LIFE want to do that but, together, they all want to co-create to expand the PRESENCE of the dream of LIFE and celebrate the PRESENCE of the dream of LIFE. The key is to DO NO HARM to the dream of LIFE.

Pyramids, obelisks, etc, all cause harm to the dream of LIFE; all require destruction to the dream of LIFE. There is no LIFE PRESENT in pyramids, obelisks, etc. And this is because there was no presence of LIFE in the drones who destroyed nature to construct them. Do you think there is any presence of LIFE in NASA or its rocket ships, telescopes, microscopes, science, computers, databases, literature, etc???? If so, please arrange when we can meet to commune with the presence of LIFE with any of these dead-corpses. How can anything without the presence of LIFE tell us the truth about LIFE????

To gain a glimpse into LIFE (TRUTH) through a Satanic window is impossible, is bullshit, but billions have been deceived this way, CONNED from early-childhood into re-presenting a dead-world they were brainwashed/braindirtied to perform, all exposed to the unnatural ways of the Grand Architects Factory Planet Earth (universities, schools, colleges, academies, etc,) where LIFE was/is not PRESENT.

From age 14-15 (1971-1972) onwards Arthur was exposed to thousands of books, workshops, lectures, research material, seminars, experts, researchers, videos, dvd's, etc, etc, which first started at the Theosophical Society (Adyar Bookshop in Sydney). He is very well read when it comes to most occults and esoterics, including the Pyramids, Atlantis, and all the other twists and distortions of the truth that lead the sheeple down the path of belief and enslavement.

We don't use the word "belief" at all and certainly never say "I believe". Please read the email reply below that we sent out earlier to someone else to comprehend why. The words "I/We believe/ believe in" are not found in the post you replied to.

--------

Hi .........sanitised.........
We do not BELIEVE and we do not write from BELIEFS (lies) - In the middle of the word belief is the word lie.
The truth does need to be RE-PRESENTED
The truth is PRESENT
LIFE IS PRESENT
Do you have to believe in tree (LIFE) for tree (LIFE) to exist???
Off course not tree (LIFE) exists (is PRESENT) regardless if you believe in tree (LIFE) or not!!!!
The PRESENT IS NOT INVISIBLE
ONLY DRONES RE-PRESENT THE INVISIBLE (what is NOT present to LIFE/REALITY).
We live in the real world (the present) - we are not party of/to an invisible world - only drones do that.
ONLY drones re-present - meaning they are not present to LIFE (reality).
They're-re-presenting a dead version (copy) of life (a fantasy, illusion, delusion of life) they were brainwashed to perform.
With senses of LIFE, we do not have to believe in LIFE because we can touch, taste, feel, smell, hear and see LIFE, here and now.
ONLY NON-SENSE thoughts require belief which is what drones are made out of.

--------

Joe, your header "To Know", is the basis for the manufacturing of drones.
There are billions who "Know" but they are not present to LIFE (reality).

Love
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
www.loveforlife.com.au
action @ loveforlife.com.au

Supporting The Cristian Family Love For Life
And The Living Dream Of Kindom

We need all the support we can get from those who are inspired by the body of the Love For Life work. The Love for Life website and the body of the Love For Life work is produced for free without a fee (no conditions attached) as a gift for others. If you feel you have gained something from this labour of love and would like to reciprocate as an equal exchange in value, you are most welcome to make a gift to keep Love For Life going.

To send your gift, please go here:

ANZ Bank
Australian ANZ SWIFT BIC Code: ANZBAU3M
Account Name: Fiona Caroline Cristian
BSB (Branch Number): 012 547
A/N (Account Number): 5576 81376

PAYMATE
We can now also receive gifts/donations via Mastercard & Visacard
Without you having to register
Paymate: https://www.paymate.com/PayMate/ExpressPayment?mid=afcristian

PAYPAL
We can receive gifts via PayPal:
https://cms.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_au/send_money
using this email address: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15th July 2010

Hello Everyone,
Because the
Love For Life mailing list and its mail-list server has been under attack for more than four months now, we have had to implement temporary changes by using another mail list server. Each time we send a post or the monthly membership reminder goes out on the 1st of every month, AOL.com (America On Line) is being notified that the Love For Life mail list server is being used to spam its clients, causing our webmasters internet service provider to disconnect service. The Love For Life webmaster then has to go through the red tape gauntlet to get his internet back on line and remove the black-listing of his mailing list server which hosts other mail lists besides ours.

Love For Life Mailing List

15th July 2010

For the last few years, Love for Life has had two main mailing lists, four smaller ones and been involved in many hundreds of discussion groups. We are finding that we simply cannot keep up with all of these so are making some changes in an effort to keep on top of things. We are combining all the addresses on our mailing lists into one so that anything we send out goes to everyone.

Unsubscribe/Subscribe

If you wish to unsubscribe /subscribe
1. Please go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/09/05/14/mailing-list
2. Scroll down to User Options: Your email address:
3. Enter your email address
4. Then go below Choose an action: and select unsubscribe or subscribe
5. Press Go
6. You will then receive an email from the Love For Life mailing list to confirm your unsubscribe or subscribe request
7. Press reply and make sure the email has been sent to the Love For Life mailing list
8. You will then receive a confirmation email that you have been unsubscribed from or subscribed to the Love For Life mailing list

If you have any difficulties Unsubscribing/Subscribing your email address, send us an email with REMOVE/UNSUBSCRIBE or JOIN/SUBSCRIBE in the subject/header and we will do it for you.

If you do not want to get put back on the Love For Live mailing list, please make sure your email address is not being sent to us by other groups you may be involved in. In our efforts to network with as many people as possible, any new email address that comes to us through discussions, debates, comments, requests for assistance, etc, is automatically added to the Love For Life mailing list. If you find your email address back on the list, please just follow the prompts to remove your address again. We tested unsubscribe/subscribe on three occasions and each time it took less than 1 minute to complete the process. Remember, we are all about freedom, truth, peace, abundance, joy, Do No Harm and "Community Immunity" for ALL. We are not your enemy.

With the temporary mailing list server we are now using, there will be no more monthly password reminders being issued on the 1st of every month.
Instead, we will attempt to provide a brief subscribe/unsubscribe message with instructions/prompts at the bottom of all our posts.

The Love For Life mailing list is private, all registrations can ONLY be seen by the Love For Life mailing list administrators, the list is not for sale or given to other 3rd parties. It is not used for spamming and is ONLY used for announcements / broadcasts sent by Fiona & Arthur Cristian or the Love For Life webmaster or someone authorised by us in case of an emergency.

Comments - Blog - Forum

This mailing list is not used as a discussion group and any attempts to post will not go anywhere. If you wish to instigate a discussion, you are welcome to do so on the Love For Life website either as a forum or a blog or by just posting a comment.

First you must register as a Love For Life Website User:

a) register as a user: http://loveforlife.com.au/user/register
b) confirm user registration via email received from the Love For Life website

For a Blog go here:

a) log in as user: http://loveforlife.com.au/user/login
b) click: View Recent Blog Entries: http://loveforlife.com.au/blogs/testloveforlifeuserloginfunctions
c) click: Post New Blog Entry: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/add/blog
d) create your blog and submit it. We will notice the entry and will check it out and help with any administrative (behind-the-screen) functions.

For a Forum go here:

a) log in as user: http://loveforlife.com.au/user/login
b) click on Forums: http://loveforlife.com.au/forum located at the top right hand side of the Love For Life webpage
c) click on Post New Forum Topic: http://loveforlife.com.au/forum
d) create your Forum and submit it. We will notice the entry and will check it out and help with any administrative (behind-the-screen) functions.

For a Comment:

If you want to comment on a post on the website, click on the link relating to the post received by email, scroll to end of post and select "Add New Comment" to comment on the post  or press "Reply" to comment on a comment. You can do this to all of the 8000+ posts currently found throughout the Love For Life website and it saves us having to post your comment for you.

We have a few posts we want to send out so they will start coming shortly.

Thank you all for your support and let's return to the dream of LIFE together.

See All The Latest Postings To The Love For Life Website Here:
http://loveforlife.com.au/tracker

For The Body Of The Love For Life Work
By Arthur and Fiona Cristian

Which Unravels The Reasons For The Chaos, Mayhem and Confusion Being Experienced In The World Today, Explains The Need For "Community Immunity" and Responsibility, and Focuses On The Creation Of Kindoms - Do No Harm, Life-Sustainable Communities (As The Remedy That Heals All Mans Woes) - And How We Can Co-Create Them. For Comments, Articles And Discussions, Go Here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385 - Also Go Here To See Podcasts And Videos Posted by Arthur & Fiona Cristian: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7309 - The Information Shared Comes From Inspiration, Intuition, Heartfelt-Logic And Information Gathered From Nature And Many Amazing Men And Women Along The Way. It Is Not Found In Any Books Or Channellings, Or Talked About By "Experts".

The Main Insights Of The Love For Life Work
Can Be Researched Amongst These Recent Posts

These posts will help you to comprehend where we are at and heading and why the REMEDY of KINDOM (Do No Harm Communities)
Is the ONLY remedy that frees MAN from the slavery to man-made HELL.

We suggest reading & contemplating each post sequentially as listed below:

We Are The Life Of The Dream Of Life
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
6th September 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7417

The Manufactured World Of The Founding Father
The Grand Architect
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
23rd October 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7514

The Song Of Life
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Part Two - 3rd November 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2941
Part Three - 10th November 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2953
Part Four - 19th November 2010: How To Create A Slave: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2967
Part Five - 21st November 2010: Returning Drones To LIFE: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2970
Part One - 31st October 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2939

When You Are In Commerce
It Is Clear Whose World You Are In
And Who You Are Serving
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Sunday 28th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7597

Children Have Their Community School
Snatched By The Powers That Be
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
26th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7594

Disclaimer - Regarding The "Ecclesiastical Deed Poll"
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
18th October 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/10/24/manufactured-world-founding-father-grand-architect-arthur-fiona-cristian-love-life-#comment-2920

The Chatter That Overflows The Cup
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
12th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2958

Podcast

Arthur Cristian Interview On American Freedom Radio
The Vinny Eastwood Show
Wednesday 6th October 2010 5.00am Sydney Time
1 Hour 34 minutes
In This Recording The Interview Starts At 24 Minutes 8 Seconds
Link To Podcast & Download - 86.4mb:
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7483

See Incontrovertible Evidence Of The Powers That Be
Admitting To Involuntary Servitude (Slavery)
More damming info to be updated very shortly

Fiona Cristian Reply To State Debt Recovery Office
Part Ten - From 13th October 2010
Should We Be In Fear Of Those Who Claim To Protect Us?
"Roman Cult" Canon Law - Ecclesiastical Deed Poll - The Work Of Frank O'Collins
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7500

Videos

ONCE UPON A TIME
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 8 Minutes 37 Seconds
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1388008508321

THE HOUSE
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 8 Minutes
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1387930506371

THE ORIGINS OF THE HOUSE
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 4 Minutes 57 Seconds
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1387970627374

See other articles, videos, & podcasts here:http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385
or here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7275

All the best

Conscious Love Always
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

Email: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.loveforlife.com.au
Mobile: 0418 203204 (int: 0011 61 418 203204)
Mail: PO Box 1320 Bowral 2576 NSW Australia
Facebook Arthur's Wall: http://www.facebook.com/arthurcristian
Facebook Fan Page: Love For Life Kindoms - The Co-Creation Of Do No Harm Communities:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-For-Life-Kindoms-The-Co-Creation-Of-Do-No-Harm-Communities/151811728195925?v=wall
Facebook Fan Page: Love For Life Discussions: Why Aren't We Free? How Can We Be Free?:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-For-Life-Discussions-Why-Arent-We-Free-How-Can-We-Be-Free/164918753537287?v=wall