[loveforlifegroupmaillist] Children Have Their Community School Snatched By The Powers That Be

  • From: Love For Life Campaign <action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Love For Life Group Mail List Free List Mail List Server <loveforlifegroupmaillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 20:17:51 +1100

Children Have Their Community School
Snatched By The Powers That Be

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

26th November 2010

Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7594
Post A Comment: http://loveforlife.com.au/comment/reply/7594#comment-form

Hello Everyone
Below is another example of how alternative community schools are being destroyed by the Powers That Be (PTB).

Reminded us of the Bowral Steiner Community School http://loveforlife.com.au/node/2268 - anything that teaches people how to use their brains uniquely gets steamrollered by "The System" while anything that benefits the agenda of "The System" thrives. This school had 330 students until the bus companies upped their charges so that the school was no longer able to subsidise the cost. Not the fault of the bus companies - their rates went up because of the cost of fuel, increase in registration costs, environmental levies (soon carbon tax), etc, etc, etc. Even though student numbers were low, the school still had money to pay teachers, etc, but the bank would not allow them access to their funds.

We saw the writing on the wall when the Bowral Steiner school closed 2007 and it is coming to fruition. No one is safe when it comes to what they think are secure assets and funds. Look how quickly this school has gone from being a thriving place committed to ensuring children of Armenian descent don't end up in lives of poverty or crime to a deregistered, liquidated school. Makes you wonder if the Powers That Be (PTB) want those children to end up in lives of poverty or crime, doesn't it????

Behind it all is the Satanic/Freemasonic agenda (religion) to keep everyone ensnared in their web - don't want any children being taught to use their brains. Need to keep them as docile cattle grazing in the paddocks of "The System", ready for "slaughter" (the stripping of their fruits of labour and exhausting their energy) at any time. They can come after your home, your business, your investments, your assets, anything that you "own" within "The System", ALL to exhaust your energy. There are so many cases of families being broken down, as well, with Department Of Community Services taking children that are not being abused or neglected. The cases go into the tens of thousands. The message: NO ONE IS SAFE - if the PTB have you on their radar it's ONLY a matter of when and not if. Time to wake up.

Note how the banks (the courts are the bank) always win - it was made impossible for the school to get legal representation so they were unable to defend their case, no doubt because the case was obviously unloseable. It's interesting how all the institutions of "The System" that are supposedly set up to protect us, appear suddenly powerless when the agendas of the PTB are at stake. They create the chaos but only provide the order when it suits them. Pieces of paper, which are the basis of "The System", have no power without the energy we put into them but men and women allow them to pass from desk to desk, stamping, scribbling, signing, altering, etc. As they move from desk to desk, from department to department, to Politicians, to Ombudsmen, to Judges, to the Bar, to bureaucracies, to agents, to law enforcement, to think tanks, to royal commissions, to referendums, to investigations, to experts, to media, to social groups, to freedom grass roots movements led or controlled by the PTB, nothing stops them because the men and women behind the desks will not take responsibility for what is on the pieces of paper and the effects of the pieces of paper on the lives of men, women and children. The pieces of paper invade countries, destroy families, even royal families, drop bombs (Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Berlin, Dresden), cause genocide, cause terrible diseases, starvation, malnutrition, and poverty. And people think their homes, businesses and children are safe? Culture, creed, status, nationality... "The System" does not discriminate and even those in the Masonic world are not safe.

"The System" is a silent, invading army using pieces of paper to decimate people's lives rather than guns and bombs. There is less resistance this way because, in the case of armed invasion, the people often rise up to resist the invasion and the collateral damage is huge, not that those behind "The System" suffer - their wealth and bloodlines continue unabated. This way, it is seen as the fault of the people being harmed - he should have paid his mortgage, he should have sold up ages ago, he should have paid his taxes..... Yes. the Satanists are very clever giving out False Flags; they have suffered, their families have suffered, their world has suffered, etc, etc, but their SATANIC/FREEMASONIC RELIGION which binds them all together as one has not suffered, because it (they) have ended up with everything under their power and control anyway.

Through the generations of the bloodlines developing brilliant tactics and passing them down to their descendants, "The System" destroys from within - plants, underminers  - and without - pieces of paper, laws, etc, that destroy partnerships, families, communities, tribes, villages, countries and the natural environment. In advance, they can even poison or paralyse a MANS body to weaken him in preparation for attacking what he stands for, be it, land, community, business, movement, school, health, freedom, information, family, etc, etc... "The System" uses all its tentacles to gradually wear down resources until the people have nothing left to fight with so that they are worn down too and are easy pickings for the PTB to wipe out. The intention behind PTB plants leads even to slander, extortion, sabotage, blackmail and set ups which can then be used by the media of "The System" to ridicule, abuse and assassinate the characters of their victims. The story may rise eyebrows for a couple of days but, once it is dropped by the media in favour of the next story, it is forgotten and the victims are washed away in the deluge that forms the river of victims that is so great that people feel powerless to do anything to stop the harm.

There are many of these rivers of harm across Earth all linked to a giant ocean of harm which is the memories of harm experienced by all those who have suffered at the hands of the PTB and been forgotten about. The presence and vibe of the trauma, fear and the other negative destructive emotions and thoughts of the ocean of harm is so strong that it permeates into all areas of LIFE, eating away at us through worries about paying the bills, the mortgage, of what will happen if we are non-compliant. It is our compliance and our fear and uncertainty that feeds "The System" and provides the PTB with the energy they need to continue their destruction unchecked. We feed what we fear. Is this school just going to become part of the river of harm done by the PTB? Who or what is next? How many more people have to suffer before we do something about it?

When does the penny drop for people? No one is safe under this system enforced by a religion (RE-LEGION ---- RE: LEGIONS representing "The Crown" of Zion/Sion and its Roman Cult Armies, black magic priests & priestesses behind the Jesuits who are behind the Roman Catholic Church), practised by men and women who were brainwashed into it from birth. Many of them are abused sexually/ritually, severing their feelings of love and compassion, leaving them as brilliant icy cold intellects cut off from their hearts, manufactured by "The System".

The only thing the PTB don't completely have under wraps is "ownership" of land - they know they have to move carefully because no one can deny that the Kooris were here first. But they are making their moves; the Brigalow Corporation (A Roman Cult Legion) now "owns" Queensland and there are moves afoot by the Queensland Government (A Roman Cult Legion) to strip land from both the Kooris with their native titles and the pasturalists holding on to their Fee Simple. This is pieces of paper legislation that will be in place by the end of next year.

We all have an inherent creators right/standing to a piece of land where we grow our food, have access to clean fresh drinking water and shelter. The Powers That Be will never say that we do not have that right because, if we don't, then who are we? Are we not Earth? Is Earth not our body just as we are Earth's body? How can we be MAN without land, food, water and shelter? Is there a connection between the enormity of MAN'S suffering and MAN'S displacement from Earth? Have we forgotten who we really are?

Imagine how the world would change if every family had their hectare of land to grow food,
with water and shelter and no fear of ever having it taken away and passing it on to their children and grand children. And none of it tied to any commerce or debt. All our energy could go into returning Earth to the living food forest it was dreamt to be and then freedom would be ours - the freedom to contemplate on LIFE, to travel wherever we wanted, because MAN would be at peace, knowing there would be plentiful food wherever we went and that we would be welcomed wherever we went because there would be no more squabbling over the scraps left by the PTB. All our system related problems would disappear and there would be no more need for billions of pieces of paper. We are all the wind under each other's wings as we fly in Paradise.

This is where our energy has to go - into returning Earth to the living-food forest it was dreamt to be rather than putting all our energy into the pieces of paper of "The System". Instead of Adults with many responsibilities putting in the 40 - 60 working hours a week of slave labour for "The System", in many cases only for AUS$30,000 a year, that energy can be put into re-establishing LIFE-sustainable food forests until we no longer have to work 40 - 60 hours a week and we are free. Doing this in tribes/communities/villages will make the workload much easier as it will be a team effort and we can provide community schools where children learn to use their brains without doing harm to LIFE, and support each other. We will not need the commerce of "The System" or anything else of "The System". The love we have put into the LIFE-sustainable food forests and our communities is the LIFE we need. We won't need "The System" game with its commerce, because we live by the grace of the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, the warmth and light of the sun, the love from all our brothers and sisters of LIFE sharing the abundance of the living-food forests they caretake, all for free, protected and nurtured by the members of our tribe as we protect and nurture them. This will produce such an abundance of LIFE that there will be no more struggle to feed the family and scrape enough for a home. We will no longer be surviving but living free - truly free as the creator of this living dream of LIFE intended. So free we will be that our brains will be able to focus on such projects as co-creating with living DNA to create living transport, replacing contraptions and prosthetics of "The System" with LIFE -forms of LIFE. We can co-create with LIFE rather than taking the LIFE out of LIFE. For more on all this, refer to the articles listed below.

From: The Song Of LIFE Part 5
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2970

Kindom: The Dream Where Harm Ends And Paradise Begins

For us the most important thing in contemplating on the dream of Paradise and how it was dreamt to be has been the Do No Harm inspiration that is the guideline and the goal of Kindom. This is why it is so important for us to be co-creating Kindom with those who also have that goal and are committed to that goal with no back door. That is, they are prepared to examine how they live, identify the harm doing and work together to eliminate the harm so that there comes a point where the harm ends and Paradise begins. If people are not committed to ending the harm, the harm will continue. Without a strong, solid group of pioneers who see clearly that the harm has to end before Paradise can begin, the dream of Paradise will never be realised.

One of the motto's we use: Kindom - The Dream Where Harm Ends And Paradise Begins.

Today, there are many doors opening to many paths that all claim to lead to the remedy to our problems; the true remedy is the door that opens to the path that leads to DOING NO HARM to LIFE. All others are temptations, seductions, illusions, delusions, fantasies, beliefs, faiths, opinions and distractions to keep us doing harm to LIFE and to keep us hooked on whatever version of "The System" currently being superimposed over LIFE.

There are many who are inspired by the dream of community that is Kindom but most men and women are willing to have some forms of harm continue while we do not want any harm so that no one has to suffer from that harm. We do not see, in most dreams of community, where the harm ends and Paradise begins. This is where billions have got stuck across the ages - they don't have a dream that includes the end of harm. Most don't truly comprehend the harm they are causing because they have been acclimatised to it from an early age. We live to break that spell.

All the best
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

Channel Seven News Sydney
1st November 2010

See YouTube Video:
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7594 - 1 Minute 44 Seconds

Ray Williams MP
Member For Hawkesbury
http://www.raywilliams.com.au

Which Bank Freezes Your Assets And Forces You Into Liquidation?

Link: http://www.raywilliams.com.au/index.php?article=video/97

Private Members Statement to the NSW Legislative Assembly:

Mr RAY WILLIAMS (Hawkesbury) [1.17 p.m.]: St Gregory's Armenian School at Rouse Hill has operated for the past 26 years, achieving outstanding results on behalf of its students. The school is credited with being in the top 50 schools as per National Assessment Program—Literacy and Numeracy results. The school was originally started by Daniel and Michael Ghoughasian, the directors of the school, on behalf of children of Armenian descent living in lower socioeconomic areas of Sydney. These children were seen to be at risk of not being appropriately educated and living a life of poverty or crime as a result. At this point in time the two directors have injected over $15 million dollars of their own money to keep the school operating. The directors charge only $500 per year per student, which does not even meet the costs of running such a school.

In 2006 the Commonwealth Bank of Australia granted a bridging loan of $670,000 to St Gregory's school for the commencement of new buildings. This was similar to the original funding arrangement to build the school. Following the development application being approved by council in 2007 and to progress to the next stage the school requested an additional $200,000 from the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which was agreed to on the basis of a report from a preferred quantity surveyor. In early 2008 Mr Vince Portelli, a quantity surveyor recommended by the bank, visited St Gregory's school to look at the site for the new buildings, viewed the architect's drawings and provided a report stating to the bank that everything was in order.

In May 2008 the Commonwealth Bank advised the school that it would have the additional $200,000 in two weeks. These comments were made by Mr Luke McGrath, the loans manager of the bank, on an agreed and legal tape-recorded meeting with the school's two directors and one independent person as witness for the school. I have listened to the recording and can confirm its accuracy. By mid-2008 when the additional $200,000 was not forthcoming the two directors of the school were asked to go to the bank's offices in Parramatta. The meeting was held with Mr Luke McGrath and senior Commonwealth Bank of Australia manager Mr Dallas Whitehead, plus the directors of the school and the same independent witness. During the meeting the two bank officials requested the school reduce the current bridging loan by $70,000 to $600,000 because the bank had incorrectly forwarded the last $70,000 as an overdraft. The directors and independent witness were advised that, if the school did this, the additional $200,000 would be available to the school within 48 hours.

The school deposited $95,000 into the account—an increase of $25,000 on the amount requested—within 24 hours, but the promised money was never forthcoming and within three days the school was advised by Luke McGrath that the bank would not proceed with any further funding to the school. The school, which also had $160,000 of its own money in its own account, then had that account immediately frozen by the Commonwealth Bank. It is still frozen to this day.

The CBA took the school to court in 2010 to recover all its money. However, the school won the case, with the judge stating that, as the CBA had forwarded the original $670,000 to the school, this demonstrated a commitment by the CBA to fund the future buildings of the school. The CBA, however, still kept the school's account with $160,000 in it frozen, and the school could not pay any bills. The school, now quite desperate, was seeking pro bono legal support to defend a cross-claim against the CBA to reclaim its costs and have its frozen account reopened. However, as it could not engage a pro bono lawyer until late July 2010 the school wrote a letter to Gadens Lawyers, representing the CBA, and Maurice Blackburn Lawyers, representing some teachers, asking for a delay in the hearing in the Supreme Court for liquidation against the school to enable the school to get legal representation. The school further advised these two lawyers that the school would cross-claim against the CBA for outstanding legal costs and the reinstating of its frozen bank account, and fully expected that case to be successful, based on the first case. This would ultimately mean there would be no case for forcing the school into liquidation.

The case, however, went ahead and the school had no representation present. Maurice Blackburn Lawyers said on the record in court that they would not wait for the school and pushed ahead with liquidation. Justice White, who was hearing this case, made the decision to push the school into liquidation based on the fact that the teachers of the school had not been paid their redundancies. However, Justice White should have asked why the teachers had not been paid in the first place, as it was not because the school would not pay them; it was because the CBA had frozen the school's bank account with $160,000 in it and the school could not access its funds. The teachers were owed only $100,000, and the school therefore had adequate funds in its account to pay the teachers. The school was forced into liquidation in what can only be termed a huge injustice, and the CBA should be condemned for its actions of freezing the school's account.

In April 2010 the Board of Studies of the Department of Education and Training issued a further five-year licence to the school which was based on its past record, its financial situation and its achievements. However, a month ago the Minister for Education and Training deregistered the school. A school, even without a single student, does not become deregistered unless it has no students for at least one year. This school had students in attendance only two months ago. The CBA should be condemned for its actions, having fully understood the loan arrangements and the commitment of funding to this school. Though its actions the CBA has wrongfully forced this school into liquidation and sold its entire assets, which is nothing short of disgraceful. The CBA should not be able to get its hands on this land, which is owned by two good people whose only intention was to provide a place of education for children.

Expansion The Only Hope For St Gregory's
By Stacy Thomas
Rouse Hill Times

3rd April 2010

Link: http://rouse-hill-times.whereilive.com.au/news/story/expansion-the-only-hope-for-st-gregory-s/

St Gregory's
          Armenian School at Beaumont Hills has just six primary
          students. Picture: CARMELA ROCHE
St Gregory's Armenian School at Beaumont Hills
has just six primary students.
Picture: CARMELA ROCHE

ST GREGORY’S Armenian School’s population has dropped to just six students this year and the rising costs of transport have been blamed.

The majority of the students travelled from the Fairfield and Lidcombe area, but bus companies rarely cross regions, meaning private buses had to be chartered.

At one point in 2003 the Beaumont Hills school had 330 pupils. In 2010, its 25th year, the lonely half dozen are taught in the one classroom.

Board member Michael Ghougassian said the school once used 13 buses but parents were paying $3500 a year per child.

“That was on top of school fees, so we decided to reduce our fees, but it wasn’t enough,” he said.

“The reason for the bus company raising costs was diesel, green slip rise and class 1B annual licence fees.”

Mr Ghougassian said it was heart-breaking because many families at the school were on the poverty line.

“Our families are one of the lowest and poorest, we’re non-selective but have achieved high results on myschool.com.au in the NAPLAN tests,” he said.

As an independent Christian school, St Gregory’s has provided a niche education for children of Armenian immigrants.

“They’ve been getting their 4Rs - Reading, Writing, Arithmetic and Armenian. We do not tolerate drugs, smoking or junk food.”

Acting principal Daniel Ghougassian said expansion may be the school’s only hope.

“We have plans that have been approved to expand our operation to accommodate high school students,” he said.

Link: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7594
Post A Comment: http://loveforlife.com.au/comment/reply/7594#comment-form

The Main Insights Of The Love For Life Work
Can Be Researched Amongst These Recent Posts

These posts will help you to comprehend where we are at and heading and why the REMEDY of KINDOM (Do No Harm Communities)
Is the ONLY remedy that frees MAN from the slavery to man-made HELL.

We suggest reading & contemplating each post sequentially as listed below:

We Are The Life Of The Dream Of Life
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
6th September 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7417

The Manufactured World Of The Founding Father
The Grand Architect

By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
23rd October 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7514

The Song Of Life
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian

Love For Life

Part Two - 3rd November 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2941
Part Three - 10th November 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2953
Part Four - 19th November 2010: How To Create A Slave: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2967
Part Five - 21st November 2010: Returning Drones To LIFE: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2970
Part One - 31st October 2010: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2939

Disclaimer - Regarding The "Ecclesiastical Deed Poll"
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
18th October 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/10/24/manufactured-world-founding-father-grand-architect-arthur-fiona-cristian-love-life-#comment-2920

The Chatter That Overflows The Cup
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
12th November 2010
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/09/26/free-land-unownedunclaimed-etc#comment-2958

Podcast

Arthur Cristian Interview On American Freedom Radio
The Vinny Eastwood Show

Wednesday 6th October 2010 5.00am Sydney Time
1 Hour 34 minutes
In This Recording The Interview Starts At 24 Minutes 8 Seconds
Link To Podcast & Download - 86.4mb:
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7483

See Incontrovertible Evidence Of The Powers That Be
Admitting To Involuntary Servitude (Slavery)
More damming info to be updated very shortly

Fiona Cristian Reply To State Debt Recovery Office
Part Ten - From 13th October 2010
Should We Be In Fear Of Those Who Claim To Protect Us?
"Roman Cult" Canon Law - Ecclesiastical Deed Poll - The Work Of Frank O'Collins
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7500

Videos

ONCE UPON A TIME
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 8 Minutes 37 Seconds
Created Mid 2009

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1388008508321

THE HOUSE
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 8 Minutes
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1387930506371

THE ORIGINS OF THE HOUSE
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian - 4 Minutes 57 Seconds
Created Mid 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1387970627374

See other articles, videos, & podcasts here:http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385 or here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7275

All the best

Conscious Love Always
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Email: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.loveforlife.com.au
Mobile: 0418 203204 (int: 0011 61 418 203204)
Mail: PO Box 1320 Bowral 2576 NSW Australia
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/arthurcristian
Register To The Love For Life Mail List: //www.freelists.org/list/loveforlifegroupmaillist