[lit-ideas] Re: untestable proposition of the day

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:37:19 +0100 (BST)

The untestable proposition of the day, indeed any day, is surely that
whatever proposition we make as to the line demarcating what is testable from
what is not testable is itself untestable in the sense of whatever
demarcation is proposed.

Donal
Plymouth
Not about to set sail so relax over there already
Yeh and my brain hurts a lot because it is full of time x time