[lit-ideas] to be or not to be

  • From: palma <palmaadriano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:33:31 +0200

the stupidity of the wittgensteinians shines very high, when a language has
no copulation, what is the so-called 'being'?
see e.g.

   - Moro, Andrea (2000). *Dynamic Antisymmetry*
   <http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=4214>. MIT
   Press <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_Press>. ISBN
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Standard_Book_Number>
   978-0-262-13375-3
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:BookSources/978-0-262-13375-3>.
   - Moro, Andrea (1997). *The raising of predicates. Predicative noun
   phrases and the theory of clause structure*
   <http://www.cambridge.org/catalogue/catalogue.asp?ISBN=9780521024785>.
Cambridge
   University Press
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_University_Press>. ISBN
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Standard_Book_Number>
   978-0-521-02478-5
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:BookSources/978-0-521-02478-5>.
   - Tettamanti, Marco; Manenti, Rosa; Della Rosa, Pasquale A.; Falini,
   Andrea; Perani, Daniela; Cappa, Stefano F.; Moro, Andrea (2008). "Negation
   in the brain: Modulating action representations". *NeuroImage* *43* (2):
   358–67. doi <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_object_identifier>:
   10.1016/j.neuroimage.2008.08.004
   <http://dx.doi.org/10.1016%2Fj.neuroimage.2008.08.004>. PMID
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PubMed_Identifier> 18771737
   <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18771737>.
   - Musso, Mariacristina; Moro, Andrea; Glauche, Volkmar; Rijntjes,
   Michel; Reichenbach, Jürgen; Büchel, Christian; Weiller, Cornelius (2003).
   "Broca's area and the language instinct". *Nature Neuroscience* *6* (7):
   774–81. doi <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_object_identifier>:
   10.1038/nn1077 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1038%2Fnn1077>. PMID
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PubMed_Identifier> 12819784
   <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12819784>.
   - Moro, Andrea (2010). *Breve storia del verbo essere: Viaggio al centro
   della frase* <http://www.adelphi.it/libro/9788845924934>. Adelphi
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adelphi_Edizioni>. ISBN
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Standard_Book_Number>
   978-88-459-2493-4