[lit-ideas] Re: sci-fi

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 01:03:53 -0500

Thanks to both ... I am in the middle of Ken Macleod's Cosmonaut Keep, but
not far enough in to know how well I like him.  There's a four-part series
he did also, which seems to use sci fi as a vehicle for social, political,
economic essay.  I'll take a look at Baxter, Asher, and Vinge.  Also Star
Factions.
Julie Krueger