[lit-ideas] on : sigismundo and Hoffmanstahl

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 13:51:30 +0000

For a chance, thank you M. Lawrence, someone who understands something. I
confess a severe fondness for 'life is dream' and the very idea reminiscent of
the classics of the chosen captivity of someone who sees, darkly, what the
silly freedom of the moderns is about...

'hoep you have a good Sunday, dogs and rivers, me in sweltering humidity of the
subtropics