[lit-ideas] Re: lit-ideas Digest V6 #87

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:13:14 -0700

On Mar 29, 2009, at 5:29 AM, erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Generally, a student ID no. is different than one's student no.

The ID no. is given when you apply, and, if you accept the offer, you are then assigned a student no. (which can be either the same as or different than the ID no.)

(Anyway, this was pretty funny. I also vote for the school where the financial office is closed at lunch)

Thanks for this. Good to hear from you. I'll ask J. whether she has an I.D. number, an I.E. number or a IPA number. We're just back from "The Importance of Being Earnest," which was only adequately acted, and a beer at Deschutes Brewery, which was fabulous. My favorite line from the play? "He has never written a single book, so you can imagine how much he knows."

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon