[lit-ideas] Re: lit-ideas Digest V6 #87

  • From: erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 12:29:32 +0000

Generally, a student ID no. is different than one's student no.

The ID no. is given when you apply, and, if you accept the offer, you are then
assigned a student no. (which can be either the same as or different than the
ID no.)

(Anyway, this was pretty funny.  I also vote for the school where the financial
office is closed at lunch)

Good luck in the decision making.  For what it's worth, I always chose the
school with the best library, in the best city (which could perhaps explain my
record grad school drop out rate).

Erin
Still in Toronto