[lit-ideas] for the record

  • From: palma <palma@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 06:26:34 -0500 (EST)

my whereabouts are known (yes heidegger should be cirsed and not coursed, as in "being made the subject matter of courses' since he was evil, nazi, which is very bad and in lederhosen which is unbearable

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009, Mike Geary wrote:

Add:

Andy Amago (formerly Irene Cassidy). Hudson River Valley, NY. Child-rearing theorist. Right-thinking enthusiast. Impatient with humanity. Russian emigre hostile towards Mexican immigrants. Hasn't contributed much lately.

David Savory. Vancouver, BC. (British Columbia, not Before Christ). Poetic Biologist. Proud new father. Hasn't contributed much lately.

Alex Trifan. Somewhere on east coast of U. S. (?) Banker. Little sympathy for people complaining about Over Draft fees.

Marlena the Librarian. Kansas City, Mo environs. Formerly a fundamentalist Christian. Still battling her family and friends. One son, that she owns up to, who must be about 11 or 12 now.

palma, aka, The Italian Stud. Loves cursing Heidegger. Teaches all over the world apparently

William Dolphin, formerly from San Jose, California. Moved to Memphis for the lovely weather and has fallen in love with the people and the picturesque flat land. A biking nut. Teaches critical writing.

Stan Spiegel. Maine. Professional writer. Takes umbrage at making fun of Old Testament characters. Likes Mike Geary's poetry -- what's with that? Hasn't contributed much lately.

Steve Chilson. Whereabouts unknown. Psychic says somewhere in northern Europe -- possibly Scotland or Ireland. Jack of all trades. Hasn't contributed much lately.

Norman Miller. Chicago? College type teacher. Political Science? Good old-fashioned Liberal. Tool lover. Hasn't contributed much in quite a while.

William Ball. New Hampshire? Retired Philosophy professor. Gets angry if you call Alyson a "stupid slut". Former pilot, grounded for flying half-naked.

Walter(?) Kaufman (Kauffman? Kaufmann?) Whereabouts unknown. Champion of causes affecting the disabled. Hasn't contributed in a while.

Mike Geary. Famous grade school football hero best known as Atlas. Life ended after 9th grade when he stopped growing. Bitter ever since.

John Memphis
Geary, OK

----- Original Message ----- From: <Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx>