[lit-ideas] Re: enviornoment

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:48:44 -0500

Thanks.  Now I understand.  Ordinarily, I do read your posts.  The reason I
didn't read those posts was because they were attacking me for not taking
advice that I didn't want, and getting personal too.  I think I once wrote that
your posts are among the most informative (or words to that effect).  Whatever
was going back then is I hope over.  I think I'll pat ourselves on the back and
say, it's too bad that the rest of the world can't do what we did.  Have a
tiff, figure out the problem, get over it.  Thanks for the explanation.

Regarding Friday, everybody loves Friday.  Most people I know live for Friday.
It's even been turned into an acronym, TGIF.  I've known workaholics who
literally didn't want to go home.  I sometimes got jealous.  Having a job
that's so much fun that you don't want to go home is the definition of heaven
in my opinion.  Unfortunately, workaholics sometimes use work as a drug, to
numb emotions.  That's sad, not to mention that the kids suffer from an
absentee parent.  I've known more of them than the genuinely joyful type (I
only knew one joyful type and she wasn't married; she also used alcohol so
maybe it wasn't so joyful).

Thanks again for your post.  Talk to you later.