[lit-ideas] dismissal of the trades

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:17:32 -0500

Semul the Barbarian
The Law Firm of Semul, Laknar, and Frisch
14 Rubber Beltway
Saginaw, MI

Mike Geary 1793 Flush Road Memphis, TN

Dear Mike Geary:

I am writing on behalf of our client, the Burgrave
Louis Saint-Aragon de Familiaris Thyssen-Byndes,
who has asked me to register his elevated
displeasure with your chesty unionist's sally,
namely, "What fucking class bullshit is this?" The
Burgrave Thyssen-Byndes, unaccustomed to the stark
rabble language of those with calloused hands,
chanced upon your post, and was gravely vexed. You
are hereby ordered, on pain of the Burgrave's
displeasure to ...

Wait! Which side am I on? We are barbarians after
all, and not the sort to rally round a fop or prig
when clobbering is afoot. My barbarian hordes,
equipped with the latest eight-sided Ostrogoth war
maces, place themselves at your side. Let us form
a poorly-organized mob and sack the Burgrave's
estate. Reply by flaming arrow or send a messenger
into our camp.

Unlimited by the legal profession,