[lit-ideas] deleting/culling messages

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:16:20 EDT

One thing that I find somewhat troublesome about sending a reply with the
text to which I'm replying truncated is ...

In my experience (daily) of e-mails which hit my in-box, so many have very
similar or even the same subject lines -- and then, when I read the post, I
have  little if no clue, to what the person is responding.  If he/she tags
along
the message I sent along with their reply I have a notion of what they're
responding to.  I realize this is relevant only to those of us who do not  have
photographic memories.

Julie Krueger
despondent over the lack of photographic memory and hoping I can function  in
the cyber-world anyway.  Are there Cyber Special  Olympics?
http://www.aol.com.