[lit-ideas] correction

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:20:58 EST

"in two"

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] blog pic's  Date:
1/29/06 12:19:43 PM Central Standard Time  From: _JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why does David whoever's pic remind me so much of Scott Hamilton?

Intruiging these are, yes.  I would love to be able to put pic's w/  sn's.

I'm almost inspired to take the trouble of copying photos to  digitals.

I had a beloved border collie.  He was a gift from my brother; 6 weeks  old
he was.  My daughters fell in love with him.  Problem was, he  chased
everything.  Maybe I've said this before.  Apologies if so.

He wouldn't hurt a flea, but he terrified everyone going down the  street.  I
tried everything.  Fences he crawled under or climbed  over.  Chains he
broke.  A corkscrew device which he amazingly broke  in too.  Even a chain of
airline cable which he also managed to  break.

I had to end up giving him away where he could run.  He was the  sweetest dog.

My daughter is now heavily petitioning for fish.  I asked her if she
understood the relationship between cats and fish.  She reminded me that  the
ferrets
and mice have co-existed successfully in her room for a couple  months.

Julie Krueger