[lit-ideas] Re: birds

  • From: John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:20:30 -0400

Good question, Julie. But I'm not, I must admit, altogether clear on how to
answer it. Sex and aggression are so profoundly fundamental to all
vertebrate lives that ruling out their relevance to any relationship seems
as dicey a proposition as reflexively asserting that what seems to us
inappropriate "sexualization" is only ideological.

John

--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN