[lit-ideas] Re: arms?

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 15:15:21 -0400

Hi Julie,

I never heard of it here.  Only life guards as far as I know.  Consider
yourself fortunate though.  There is talk of closing pools for lack of funds and
some communities have closed their libraries due to millage failures.  Not in
this town though.  I worked on the millage renewal committee and it it passed.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI