[lit-ideas] Re: White House is giving up its hopes for Iraq

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:03:05 -0400

What does the religious right think now?  Didn't Bush clear this with God
before invading?  Have they figured out with what wink and nod God (hey,
I'm a poet too: the wink and nod god), uh, let's see, with what W&N God
gave Bush the green light?  Honestly, I am serious.  How do they explain
this, other than using Michael Gallagher's explanation of the media not
reporting all the good stuff?  4,000 dead since April 28.  Good time to
declare victory and run.

That's it.  I'm done.

Andy

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/13/AR2005081300