[lit-ideas] Re: What the Iranians Think

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 09:33:24 -0500

This actually is consistent with the idea of the global elite/global middle
class idea.  The global elites need control of the natural resources, the
oil.  The Iranians are not in The Club but they have the oil.  Likewise
with Africa, we install the most vicious dictators and look the other way
as long as they supply the goods.  For security purposes, things just don't
compute.