[lit-ideas] Re: Trump University: A new level in excellence?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:17:10 EDT

And boy are there plenty of sheep out there to be herded......you'll need  to
hire a bunch of sheepdogs.

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Trump University:
A new level in  excellence?  Date: 6/9/05 1:09:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time
From: _robert.paul@xxxxxxxxx (mailto:robert.paul@xxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
Andreas Ramos wrote:

> Maybe we should  all sign up. We could petition The Donald to hire Robert.

Before we all  quit our day jobs I should point out that it's
Trumpuniversity.com, not  Trumpuniversity.edu. Makes all the difference.
And, one might be interested  to learn that according to its FAQ, 'Trump
University does not offer credits  or degrees.'

However, it just happens that I'll be in New York, next  week, promoting
Mutton's new Urban Sheep Herding Center, and as long as I'm  thereâ?¦

Robert Paul
Assistant Director of Development and  Promotion
Mutton  College