[lit-ideas] Re: To whom it may concern

  • From: Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 09:39:29 -0400

Because digital sound is "discrete" - that is, it comes in packages. These
packages are remarkably small, but there is definitely something to be said
for the "warmth" of the analog predecessor where the needle on the record
absolutely gives you a constant stream, or "continuous" non-packaged
product.

My simple explanation. I'm sure someone will try and wreck it.